• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 04:02:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

Henry....

Started by Mugwump, April 04, 2015, 08:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..seems that Henry has been getting his feathers going real well.....impossible to get a pic in the nest box with his parents blocking the view......his eyes are almost open fully tho, so we'll pull him in the next few days to begin hand feeding, and hand raising......besides Mom and Dad are back to doing the 'dirty' again.......Shrek's a horny guy, for sure.... and Fiona, she's a 'here I am" gal......oh brother... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...and Henry emerges from the nest box....it's hand feed, and tame, now   ;D

not good pics, but he doesn't hold still long.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Hello Henry. ;D Congrats again Jan & Jon. Is Henry a keeper or do you already have a new home for him?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Henry is a little cutie, congrats.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 05, 2015, 09:05:26 AM
Hello Henry. ;D Congrats again Jan & Jon. Is Henry a keeper or do you already have a new home for him?

I'm thinking that Henry (Henri) will become our new friend here at home.....Manny needs to make a new buddy too..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

You feed Henry well so he grow strong like bull!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 05, 2015, 09:40:32 AM
You feed Henry well so he grow strong like bull!

You betcha....we raised Junior, and Bruiser...and let them go, Henry stays put.....
Jon

PaulineMi

Henry made me smile....oh that face.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 05, 2015, 03:09:56 PM
Henry made me smile....oh that face.   ;D

me too...almost a Marty Feldman smile... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

He's grown in just a few days.....bad pic....Jan,me, and Henri all moving just a tiny bit at the same time....LOL

second pic is my gal...Abby....
Jon

PaulineMi

That's an amazing change in Henry.  I just love seeing pictures of him. Such a cutie.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)