• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:39:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 606
Total: 606

Shrek and Fiona====>

Started by Mugwump, March 19, 2015, 07:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we have cheep cheep cheep..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Nice, grow them strong like bull! ;D
Scott

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Awwww....sweet. Congratulations.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We're not sure how many yet...they're hiding and protecting very well....but at least one...we're thinking the first egg laid wasn't fertile...she'll lay one every other day, and then they hatch a day apart too....the first egg(2nd too?) seem past the hatch dates...but there are three more, we'll see....she usually has one/two do well....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

,,,oops, we just saw a little bald unfeathered head.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..
Jon

Mugwump

I think maybe only one this time???.....there's another egg in there that they're paying particular attention to tho.....could be a late hatcher??...they've pecked at it as trying to help it out??...but we'll see.....
Jon

Mugwump

by the by............I have dubbed this little one to be 'Henry'.....'Henrietta' if a young gal... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Final count is in....it seems Henry is an only child....they tossed out the other eggs.....

It's actually a good thing as he eats for five,,,,,little pig.. ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Miss Lucy was an only child. She liked it okay!!!! :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron