• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:40:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 798
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 757
Total: 758

Monday night dinner...

Started by Mugwump, March 12, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...LOL...who knows  huh....Jan, and Francis, is still out there somewhere bumming..... huh.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on March 12, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
...LOL...who knows  huh....Jan, and Francis, is still out there somewhere bumming..... huh.....

....Polish sausage sandwiches on buns.......love 'em  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Bean soup.

I like to call it that because it sounds totally band and dull.  The thing with bean soup is that the beans provide the richness of flavor in the background and mellow out all the spicy stuff I throw in.  I think so highly of my bean soup that I sent Chef Andy home with a container of it.  It took a lot of guts on my part to give something that I'd cooked to a real chef.  I kind of had to look down at my shoes as I gave it to him.  He asked what it was and I told him that it was my own bean soup and if he doesn't like not to mention it to me.  He's an honest dude.  If he likes it he will say something and I will give you the recipe.  If he says nothing I will enjoy my creation and keep the recipe to myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 12, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
....Polish sausage sandwiches on buns.......love 'em  |^|

Same here!  Great minds think alike  LOL

Dennis