• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 26, 2024, 07:00:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 164
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 69
Total: 69

Wed. coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 14, 2016, 05:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...wonderful coffee this morn'n....very good....MMMmmmm

..dropped to around zero last night, but it's already up to 7 deg's...we'll stay in the teens for today, then head down to -4 below....

We don't have much planned today, possibly just a couple errands  huh.....might be a day for tossing something in the slow cooker ?

...however, no decisions until having more coffee.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great indeed. It's not too cold out at 33 degrees with little wind. Tomorrow will be different with temps getting into the single digits. We have precip coming Saturday but it won't be in the form of snow. It's going up to 57 on Sunday. huh

Kobe is sleeping in but I am going to have to wake him up soon. He has a doggy Christmas party at the kennel today. He will have a blast.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2.......and just fantastic  |^|

....bunch of sleepy heads, eh ?......sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Coffee going down great. The needle was pointing directly at the zero when I got up.  It warmed up overnight, it was pointing at -3 last night when I went to bed. Invigorating weather.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wallace

Had to go out last night with a broom and flashlight to swish the snow off the satellite internet dish. Then it switched over to rain. Supposed to get wind-snow-rain and repeat for the next few days. I'd say winter has arrived and I'll be searching for excuses to catch up on office work.
Dan

Mugwump

Only errands of the day. .....and pretty cold
Tahoe has a great heater tho..  |^| |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...coffee yummy today...63 and light clouds....going to 79-80 this afternoon... |^|

...we're going into Casa Grande Loses today to pick up the flooring that came in...woohoo...guys are finishing off the drywall in the shed today...

...when I get back I'll do a few little touch up things in the new room...electrical was finished yesterday..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 14, 2016, 10:45:23 AM
...coffee yummy today...63 and light clouds....going to 79-80 this afternoon... |^|

...we're going into Casa Grande Loses today to pick up the flooring that came in...woohoo...guys are finishing off the drywall in the shed today...

...when I get back I'll do a few little touch up things in the new room...electrical was finished yesterday..

...you're getting closer and closer to finishing up.... |^|
Jon

wallace

Uh-oh, the lights just flickered... flashlight - check... hat with headlight - check... gas?
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on December 14, 2016, 07:18:19 PM
Uh-oh, the lights just flickered... flashlight - check... hat with headlight - check... gas?

...back up generator  huh
Jon

wallace

Yeah I think the generator has about 1/2 tank. Good for 4 hours maybe.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Don't say the word generator.  It will be my project this week end and I'll fail.  Thank God it has handles and wheels so I can muscle it in to Charlotte and take it to somewhere when I fail.  There is a place with an excellent local reputation that only fixes small engines on things they haven't sold themselves during the off season.  We are now in the off season :)  They're in a very poor, ugly area outside of Laurel.  Their building looks like it's been their since time began.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 14, 2016, 07:37:11 PM
Don't say the word generator.  It will be my project this week end and I'll fail.  Thank God it has handles and wheels so I can muscle it in to Charlotte and take it to somewhere when I fail.  There is a place with an excellent local reputation that only fixes small engines on things they haven't sold themselves during the off season.  We are now in the off season :)  They're in a very poor, ugly area outside of Laurel.  Their building looks like it's been their since time began.

..no primer bulb to push?  ...'load' switch off ?......
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's not like the first time I've started the damn thing.  The "load" switch is off.  I looked all over for a bulb to push.  I didn't see one.  It sure would make me feel better if I new for sure that there was gas in the carburetor.  I'll look again.

I've never been much good on engines but it was way easier back when everything was in plain view.  Now a days everything is hidden.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 14, 2016, 08:19:10 PM
It's not like the first time I've started the damn thing.  The "load" switch is off.  I looked all over for a bulb to push.  I didn't see one.  It sure would make me feel better if I new for sure that there was gas in the carburetor.  I'll look again.

I've never been much good on engines but it was way easier back when everything was in plain view.  Now a days everything is hidden.

....I was just tossing things out as I thought of them.....it has to be something simple... huh
Jon