• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:12:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

My cat....

Started by big b, August 10, 2015, 04:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big b

Let me start from the beginning. My cat Bella was always a loving cat with a little bit of stupidity but I loved her. She was not afraid of my moms car. So one day while my mom was backing up, my cat ran up under the car and got hit. She only got her tail hurt so she had no feeling in her tail anymore. I just got the news a few moments ago that.... she died. I can't believe it, I always hoped she would still be alive when I went off to college. I found her and her 3 siblings in the back yard about last year or the year before.  The cats names were misty( A calm, lazy, but loving gray cat). Boots a siamese cat with black little paws. Socks, a siamese cat with white feet. And Bella, a sort of brown cat. Socks was the first cat to dissapere. Misty was the next ( We think they were taken by hawks, they were babies when we found them so they weren't that big by this time). Now my favorite cat Bella is dead........ I remember when I first found the cats. Boots came out of their hole to look at me because they were so young and did not know any better. Boots was eating a dead rat, I remembered it was him because of his feet color. Misty was the last cat I found( The same day though) I had found Bella, Boots, and Socks. I wondered if their was any other cat that I had missed. So I went back and I found Misty. When I found them I told my mom that the mom ran away even though I could see her, because I wanted a pet that I could love on. All I had for pets were fish. Fish that I could not love on, pet, or that could show me love. I am just heart broken that Bella is dead. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

LizStreithorst

I'm so sorry, B.  So many of us here have had our beloved pets die or found out that they had intractable physical problems.  How did she die?  Did it have to do with her tail being run over or was it something else?
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

I don't know. Around here we have coyotes or wolves, I can't remember. But my dad said there were no scratches on her when he found her. I don't know how she died. I just hope she died peacefully. Rest in peace my beautiful little angel, rest in peace.  I am literally crying as I type this  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

LizStreithorst

All of us here know what it feels like, B.  When my number one died I went incommunicado for a week.  It's very hard.  Even harder, I think, when you're young.

Rjb3

I'm sorry for your loss and I know how you feel. You bet it hurts.

You will find that time does heal. I often think of my pets that are no longer here with me. Sometimes it's sad, but sometimes it's happy. You'll see.

big b

Sometimes she was the only thing I looked forward to for the whole day. Now she's gone.

big b

I may not be on here for a while.

LizStreithorst

Y'all don't put out rat poison do you?

big b

wsantia1

Sorry for the loss of your Bella big b. :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good.  With no marks on her I was afraid it might have been that.

Like I said, all of us have suffered thorough this.  You'll get through it.  We will be here.

big b

Thanks guys, I will get through it. I just have to put on a happy face until I can actually make a real happy face.

LizStreithorst

No need to put on a happy face.  It will come back on it's own when it's ready to come back. 

big b

If I don't put on a happy face at school, people will ask me questions and I don't want to be bothered with those questions. I'd rather then not know anything.

Barb

I'm so sorry you lost your cat Brian.  It does hurt, we have lost many over the years.  She had a great home with you and your parents I know.  What has helped my husband and I when we lose a cat, is to find another cat at a shelter that needs a home.  There are so many of them.  All our 4 cats here now, came from shelters to replace cats we lost to death.  When you are ready, there will be another cat to love and provide a great home for.  And it will be so happy to have you adopt it, I promise.
Barb