• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:49:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 602
Total: 602

*grin*

Started by Mugwump, August 06, 2015, 08:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Groan....Then dismal winter  :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 07, 2015, 01:47:44 AM
Groan....Then dismal winter  :(

That's what Doug keeps saying.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

Can't wait. Wish autumn was longer. Like 365 days.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 07, 2015, 11:17:57 AM
Can't wait. Wish autumn was longer. Like 365 days.

Autumn...longer? Sounds great, but you know, there still are people that would complain. I don't mean on here. I just mean in general.  One of the surliest people I've dealt with bought a house in my community. I was her agent. We'd been having beautiful sunny days, and one day we met to look at the house and she came up with a scowl on her face. I said something like isn't it a lovely day?  She said, "No let's get inside now where it's not so bright. I hate sun. I want it to start raining again."  It has turned out that most of the people up in that section of our community have been asking why I sold her a house in our neighborhood!!!  And then I have to explain that there are laws that would put me in jail and fine me if I tried to keep her out!!!! The manager here won't even talk to her, because her name isn't on the lease. Her Dad has the lease and he's a prince!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..as long as my snow blower works....winter can come on down....but.....after a nice long fall...Indian summer, etal....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson