• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:24:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 864
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 864
Total: 864

Thursday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a cold dank foggy morn'n here.....coffee's great tho....MMMmmmmm

...not much planned, but I haven't really thought about it yet..... huh....fish room things for sure tho.... |^|

.....need more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2........ |^|.....and we're on a roll.....made to the coffee pot four times.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee was great. It is going to be sunny with temps going up to 75 here today. The warm weather will be here for a few days.

With such good weather I will most likely be out most of the day. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 02, 2017, 06:46:39 AM
The coffee was great. It is going to be sunny with temps going up to 75 here today. The warm weather will be here for a few days.

With such good weather I will most likely be out most of the day. lol

We'll warm up on Sunday to about 65degs...........but.......thunderstorms.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...Good morning, you guys and gals....

...it's a brisk 62 here ATM with expected high around 78 and sunny....

...got the potato bar dinner tonight at the clubhouse, so I'll be heading up to the clubhouse around 9:15 to help scrub and wrap bakers and chop stuff to load them with for an hour or so....then Terry goes and puts them in the oven around 3pm or so and we all head back for set it out around 4pm...

...since I didn't get anything done yesterday on getting the support under the house because we had a spontaneous porch gathering, I'll attempt to do that between trips to the clubhouse...

...and I've had withdrawal symptoms the past 4 days... I miss my tank terribly...I did a large WC Monday and covered it with a black moving blanket to, hopefully, remove the Cyanophyta that invaded while I was gone to WA...so I hope to get time to uncloak it and do a large WC and see if the junk is gone...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 02, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

...got the potato bar dinner tonight at the clubhouse, so I'll be heading up to the clubhouse around 9:15 to help scrub and wrap bakers and chop stuff to load them with for an hour or so....then Terry goes and puts them in the oven around 3pm or so and we all head back for set it out around 4pm...

...since I didn't get anything done yesterday on getting the support under the house because we had a spontaneous porch gathering, I'll attempt to do that between trips to the clubhouse...

...and I've had withdrawal symptoms the past 4 days... I miss my tank terribly...I did a large WC Monday and covered it with a black moving blanket to, hopefully, remove the Cyanophyta that invaded while I was gone to WA...so I hope to get time to uncloak it and do a large WC and see if the junk is gone...

..they say this stuff works too.... huh

https://www.chewy.com/ultralife-red-slime-stain-remover/dp/157100?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Ultralife&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-djW16Sg1wIVSVqGCh1l4wqCEAQYASABEgKR-_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2017, 11:16:31 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 02, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

..they say this stuff works too.... huh

https://www.chewy.com/ultralife-red-slime-stain-remover/dp/157100?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=hg&utm_content=Ultralife&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-djW16Sg1wIVSVqGCh1l4wqCEAQYASABEgKR-_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
...i'll have to check it out....tanks, Mugs...finished prepping taters and cleaning up the dishes...now, under the house... :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron