• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:36:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 784
Total: 784

Saturday morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2017, 04:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone...

...coffee's making.....up early for some reason ....it's a chilly 34degs at the moment, but we may see 40degs later huh

...swap prep and putz'n for us today....few errands..yada yada....Sycamore has it's 'Pumpkin Feast' this weekend. It's a nice event that draws a pretty decent crowd. Perhaps we'll cruise by and check it out?

...coffee time |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...the coffee is excellent this morn'n..... |^|......but being up early, I see a nap coming later on.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....grab a cup......gee, maybe I should bring doughnuts too......LOL
Jon

Mugwump

...oh joy...................snow huh
Jon

Mugwump

..let it snow, let it snow, let it snoooow........
Jon

Mugwump

LOL...nope...here comes the sun....... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...feel like you're talking to yourself this morning, Mugs?.. ;D

...69 right now with beautiful sunny skies...going to 89 today...this weather has been awesome...!

...so I step out on the porch/deck just now and there's a yellow ducky sitting on a table...Terry was here...we speak often of having rubber ducky races when the monsoon rains hit...guess I gotta go get one so I can have a duck in the race...!!! :D

...planning to go under my room addition today and add a floor support under the are where the 125 is going to go...I don't like crawling around under there too much...too hard for me to get up and down...actually harder to get up AFTER getting down...but I gotta get it done...I've got people lined up to go get the tank up in Peoria and others to unload it here on the 14th....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon