• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:58:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Monday's fix'ns....

Started by Mugwump, June 06, 2016, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Italian sausage with buttered broad noodles.....green beans and fruit cocktail...MMMmmmmmm  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Going for a big salad tonight.  Meijer had lots of items priced to move in the produce section.....  picked up some red raspberries, blue berries, radishes, orange, yellow and blue carrots, etc.  Got several nice salad peppers to mix in too.  A bit of cheese a chopped boiled egg and maybe a small piece of grilled chicken...  I'll be all set for the first game of the girls softball world series.  I'm pulling for Auburn to win their first title.

https://youtu.be/HwV9tkymTKs

Dennis

wsantia1

Beef stew, red beans & rice and corn on the cob.  mim mim mim I wish they had a Meijer here. Great all purpose store. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 06, 2016, 03:49:48 PM
Beef stew, red beans & rice and corn on the cob.  mim mim mim I wish they had a Meijer here. Great all purpose store. |^| |^| |^|

+1.....MMMmmmm..sounds good, I like beef stew.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson