• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 04:54:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 545
Total: 546

Sunny and hot Sunday

Started by Barb, August 30, 2020, 08:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning Willie, Liz, Ron and Dennis.  We finaly got a little rain late yesterday afternoon.  It poured for about 15 min. just enough to fill my rain barrel and give my garden some water.  And then a lovely rainbow came out when the rain was over and it got sunny.  I was talking to Liz at the time.  Hope you all have a good day, me I will be taking my mom for a drive and some shopping at WM on one of their electric carts for her.
Barb

Ron Sower

...a good day to you folks!...restless sleep last night even though I was dead tired after the swap meet...Looks like we might be under 100 today...it's only 84 now...supposed to go to 94...

...not much planned for the day...rig some lights on my shrimp tank rack...reset the filters on them too....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Morning Barb, and the rest of the gang!  Beautiful day here, mid 70's and nothing but sunshine.  Going for a ride and then over to my sisters for a hair cut.

Have a great day folks, be safe!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Guys.  Went to Loews, got the sealer, got the concrete blocks.  Came home and sealed my floor.  Did WC on the office tanks. I still hurt from yesterday so I've decided not to do any else except WC on the fish room tanks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hi everyone. A little late today but I went outside and it was so nice out that I stayed out most of the day. When I got back in I did a big WC on the 150 and 75 and then went back out with Kobe.

I'm back inside now getting ready to eat some diner. Red beans and rice and a porterhouse steak. I'll eat the steak over two days.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.