• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 05:02:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,359
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 73
Total: 73

Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, August 27, 2020, 02:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Still as humid as it's been.  You just about cant go outside,  No rain yet, but it's overcast and it looks like rain wants to come.

I did a dog then ran in to town and picked up some oil and air filters for the Peamite.  At the supermarket I asked if anyone had any need of a mini fridge.  The girl outside sterilizing the shopping cart handles wants it.  It was given to me so I'm doing the same.  She's coming by for it after she gets off at 3.

I won the Betta pair that I was bidding on.  After I realized all that went in to raising Betta fry I hoped I would be outbid.  I'd been thinking about removing all but 2 of the 6 cages on my cage bank.  I never use more than 2 cages anymore.  Getting rid of them will give me much more room and enable me to see out my windows that the cage bank covered up. 

I'm going to make a 2 concrete stands with a sheet of paneling covering the blocks so it looks more like furniture.  I'll have room for the 2 cages in one corner and a Betta breeding set up under the window.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, wonder where the guys are today?  It was 100 degrees here today!!  Now I hear that we may get the remnants of Laura this Saturday.  We do need the rain, but not the wind.  I sure feel sorry for all those who had the big storm hit them.  Did you get any rain at all?  The maps look like you may have been on the very edge of it?
Barb