• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 12:09:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, August 26, 2020, 01:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Where is everybody??  Thought I was late, but here I am first.  Very hot and sunny here today, no rain, but at least no hurricane.  Those poor folks in the way of Laura.  It will be so bad for them tonight. 

I am doing OK, all things considered.  Helped my mom today and then got my flu shot.  Now to chill for awhile with some iced coffee,which I love.
Barb

wsantia1

Good afternoon Barb and everyone. I was outside most of the day because the weather was beautiful. It was one of the best weather days of the summer so far. Tomorrow will be a different story as the heat and humidity return.

When I wasn't outside I was in the basement putzing around with the fish and shrimp.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hello folks. It has been so humid today that you wilt the moment you step outside.  Even the dogs have napped inside most of the day.  I haven't posted because not much has happened.  Amazingly is hasn't rained.  We will get some but the storm is taking a nice gentle curve around us.  Good thing, too.  This is a very scary storm.
Always move forward. Never look back.