• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 02:29:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Monday, Monday as the mamas and papas said...

Started by Barb, August 24, 2020, 10:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hot and cloudy here, about 10 drops of rain so far.  I need to fill my big rainbarrel in the backyard.  I water houseplants with it, need a lot.  And use it for my shrimp tank.  I set up a new bubble bowl with some java moss, gravel and 7 tiny blue baby shrimp, in a bathroom, with lots of window light. No filter on this.  I expect it to do well.  If it does I will set up 2 more, for red and yellow shrimp.  And a 4th for green, if Liz gets some.....

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. Barb, I must have gotten those same 10 drops of rain as it moved north from you. It's hot and muggy now.

Just finished my water changes and as soon as things settle down from the water changes I am going to move some fish around. My murderous Plat Angel will go into a 20 high all by himself until I figure out what to do with him. If wasn't such a beauty I would get rid of him.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Still no rain here.  It may not rain at all today.  I actually have laundry hanging out.  But once the rain starts it will stay for a week.  I start getting the blues when I don't see the sun for days on end.  It never fails to come back, though.

I did a dog earlier.  I'll be running in to town later to pick up a few things.

I am thinking about setting up a breeding tank for a pair of Bettas.  I just put in a bid for a good looking young pair I spotted on AB.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...hello and good afternoon to all... ;D

...had a 3rd electrician in early this morning to try to locate our electrical problem, but no success...a GFI has lights and receptacles on it that shouldn't be...it would take a couple thousand $$$ to actually locate and fix it...he's the 3rd one that has told us that it is safe, but it is a nuisance to reset the GFi in my bathroom...more of a nuisance to Lucy...no so much for me...so we're gonna let it go... wfwf

...not much planned for today...I'll follow up with our board members to make sure all their jobs for the swap are moving along and offer help where needed...

...got fires around us, but not close enough to be of concern...however, we can smell the smoke...

...temp is 109 now and has about 4 more degrees to go today...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron