• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 03:46:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 915
  • Online ever: 915
  • (Today at 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 541
Total: 542

Happy Sunday Evening

Started by wsantia1, August 23, 2020, 04:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Gook evening folks. I hope everyone is having a great day. Liz I hope you are ok as these hurricanes head your way. Ron I hope those dust storms have calmed down. I'm good. It's been hot and muggy but it's manageable.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

We're all late today...I didn't get much done.  Mopped the floor, did a little laundry, paid a few bills, spent some money on necessities on Amazon.  Suddenly it's WC time!  Rain won't come in until tomorrow and it's projected to continue be solid rain for a whole week.  The winds aren't supposed to be bad so I'm not going to worry about it.

I did get to talk to my nephew Tom on the phone.  That was one of the worst things about not having a phone for 3 weeks.  Then, I wasn't even able to email him from the PC for a couple of days.  It was terribly frustrating, but it's over now.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...it's hot...110 rightnow...so much or weather forecasts! huh ...

...I've been out on the carport wrapping and packing my dragonstone recreations to take to the swap this coming Saturday...also lining up the plants and fish i'm going to take....

...Lucy's been in her craft room making more cards...

...it's a lackluster day here! ;D ...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Good eve Willie, Liz and Ron.  Just been doing housework all day, moving some things around from room to room.  Helped my mom this morning.  I am ready to do nothing now.  Liz take care in those storms.
Barb