• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 05:47:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 559
Total: 559

Happy Monday

Started by wsantia1, August 17, 2020, 07:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good Morning Everyone. Well I got rained out yesterday so my company and I didn't make it to the outlets as planned but we will go this morning.

It is nice and clear this morning but best of all it is refreshingly cool. Our high temp will be about 80 degrees but storms will move in this afternoon.

All of this recent rain activity has given rise to a crazy mosquito population that tore my butt up this morning while I walked Kobe around the park. I had to cut the walk short at 1 mile because they were all over the place.

In addition to the mosquitos, there are so many flies and moths that it is quite noticeable and these flies bite hard too. I have plenty of insect repellent but didn't think to use it.

Hope everyone has a great day and I'll try to check in later when I get back from the outlets.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...have fun, Willie...maybe the flies and mosquitoes will not be at the outlets...

...What I didn't say yesterday is that the brownie (tiny bite that It was) put me in a pretty nice place!  :D ....it's been a long time!... 8)

...guys are coming to put the kitchen floor in today...getting rid of the laminate and replacing with wood-look vinyl planks...tired of walking barefoot in there and stepping on swollen plank edges of the laminate...
...and tonight a fellow is coming by to get some Limnophila sessiliflora after he gets off work...

...last night I had an online meeting with my board and we addressed all the issues we could think of to plan our swap meet on the 29th...I think there is a ton of pent-up sales/trading that people are ready for...

...floor guys just arrived...

...now I'll just see how the day progresses!...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...floor guys took out the old laminate flooring then Lucy realized they were going to lay it in a straight pattern where we want a diagonal pattern...it take more flooring than our original order so they are coming back tomorrow morning with the extra needed and said they will be done by noon...! |^| ...only problem is that it will be 2 mornings I have to get up at 7 for them to start at 8! ???

...I've got my wiring and tubing organized on the new shrimp rack now!.. |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron