• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:28:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

Winter jostling stuff...

Started by Mugwump, November 11, 2015, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We got the garage re-arranged a bit to fit the Blazer, and the snow blower....took the swing canopy and stored it...got the snow blower started, but need to change the oil, etc...moved the empty tanks out back up closer to the house...then sealed off the big basement window by the patio.....

With the high winds and rain coming in later, we wanted to get things a bit more secure/protected....so doing the winter adjustments killed two chores at once today.... ;D

The hoses were put up, and the gutters cleaned of leaves, we did a few days ago... ;D....

We need to put some plastic around under the deck and then we'll be about finished.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

How did you get the snowblower going?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....added more fresh gas....blew out the air intake....pumped the primer bulb continuously, it keep trying....so I did too....yanked the bejabbers out of it and cough, cough...she fired.....I'll clean the plug again and change the oil....and let it run awhile to flush the system a bit....whew... ;D

I ran it dry last spring and the needle valve must have been hung up...???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson