• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:12:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 626
Total: 626

Saturday's coffee ===>

Started by Mugwump, November 07, 2015, 04:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...an excellent cup it is too...MMMmmmm....we'll be off to the AE show later this morn'n....it should be a bigger crowd today for sure.. ;D

...but first I need to have more coffee.... |^|

cold and windy, almost like a winter weather.....brrrr...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Have fun at the show Jon.  If you happen to run into Stephan, tell him I said hi and hope to see him at the OCA Extravaganza.

Coffee's great here too!  42?F warming up to 56?F later this afternoon.  Busy day, off to the hospital soon and then back early this afternoon to start the weekend IT work.

Dennis

wsantia1

Great coffee here too. A little cooler here but that means the temps are in the 60s. We are sure getting spoiled. A couple of 70s in the forecast for next week too. lol  mim

Have to help a friend move some stuff this morning but I made sure to explain to them that I am a driver and not a lifter. Only under those conditions would I help her out. Recovery time takes too long these days. huh

Have to set up some pairs. I looked at my inventory and after I ship some fish out and put some in an auction next week inventory will be a little low. I'd rather have low inventory than too much inventory though. |^| |^| |^|

Have a great time at the show Jon and Jan. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 07, 2015, 05:11:58 AM
Great coffee here too. A little cooler here but that means the temps are in the 60s. We are sure getting spoiled. A couple of 70s in the forecast for next week too. lol  mim

Have to help a friend move some stuff this morning but I made sure to explain to them that I am a driver and not a lifter. Only under those conditions would I help her out. Recovery time takes too long these days. huh

Have to set up some pairs. I looked at my inventory and after I ship some fish out and put some in an auction next week inventory will be a little low. I'd rather have low inventory than too much inventory though. |^| |^| |^|

Have a great time at the show Jon and Jan. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Willie....it's a fun event...it's the longer driving that poops me out more these days....traffic and 3+ hrs on the road stink road toward the city sucks... ;D...did I mention the construction on 90.....*groan*
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon