• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:18:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

Tuesday's coffee===>

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2015, 05:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very good cup of coffee it is....MMMmmm....coll outside, headed for the upper 60's  |^|

more outside putz'n, we'll try and finish up...I'll air out the fish room again too...

Ohio votes on recreational weed today....good luck Ohio....git 'er done... w!w w!w w!w w!w

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee sure is good today. Cool here too but going up to the mid 70s. I need to hit the garage some today. Have to squeeze my other car in there before the weather gets bad here. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Morning folks....

Wet here today, not sure of the temps yet. Still trying to open my eyes enough to find the Kuerig.  Still working on the kitchen cabinets. I stripped a bunch of doors and cabinets and wiped them clean with water yesterday. Today I'll stain all that I stripped yesterday and re-hang some finished doors and put the handle knobs on them. I'll sure be glad when this project is over.

So now I think I'll go brew a cup...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

It was a good cup! My eyes are open now!!!  |^| Looks like only a little rain today and a few days of cloudiness, then rain for the weekend.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...been putz'n.....overcast, but not bad out....
Jon

Mugwump

..ok..been on the roof twice, got the tall bush trimmed, gutters uncluttered, down spouts flushed.....then got the snow blower out and checked it over, gassed it up....dang electric start just whirls but won't engage.....crap....won't start with pulls either... huh

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2015, 02:48:59 PM
..ok..been on the roof twice, got the tall bush trimmed, gutters uncluttered, down spouts flushed.....then got the snow blower out and checked it over, gassed it up....dang electric start just whirls but won't engage.....crap....won't start with pulls either... huh

Did you check the spark plug?
Willie

LizStreithorst

Even I know that the first thing is to check the plug.  I say it's those things they call dogs.  I wonder why they call them dogs?  A dog will never betray you but these mechanical dogs will.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 03, 2015, 03:07:34 PM

........that's the first thing that I replaced before trying to start it....clean air filter, checked oil...yada yada....I was going to change the oil but wanted to get it warmed up first.....then nada....starter turns but doesn't engage....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Pull the fly wheel and you will know if it's the dogs.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2015, 03:18:19 PM

........that's the first thing that I replaced before trying to start it....clean air filter, checked oil...yada yada....I was going to change the oil but wanted to get it warmed up first.....then nada....starter turns but doesn't engage....

I've sprayed starter spay on the carburetor when I had a similar problem with my blower and got it started.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 03, 2015, 03:55:23 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 03, 2015, 03:18:19 PM

I've sprayed starter spay on the carburetor when I had a similar problem with my blower and got it started.

..that won't help if it doesn't crank with the electric starter...I may try it with the pull start tho....???....and it's not popping either...we'll see...
Jon

LizStreithorst

When you pull it by hand does it seem to engage mechanical parts?  If it's a hard pull it's not dogs.  If it's like yanking on nothing it's dogs.

Mugwump

I'll look at again tomorrow....I have a few ideas.......................like shooting it...
Jon