• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:40:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 603
Total: 603

good old Monday coffee...

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2015, 06:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup of coffee....MMMmmmm.....cool outside, the heat just came on.....but supposed to be around 70deg's and sunny....a little outside putz'n and tidying up before the real cold weather arrives...

I'll check out the snow blower and start it today too.....gotta find room in the garage for it too.....?????.... huh...trim that bush and check the down spouts for birds nests, etc....

Heidi's smiling again  ;D  things are looking up......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....MMMMMmmmmmm.....up and at 'em folks..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was just great this morning. With the time change, I am still getting up at the old time so I finished my 2 mile walk around the park just after 7 am. 8)

Now it is 9 am and all of the fish stuff is done and I am sitting around relaxing, just thinking about what I am going to do next. I guess more coffee will be a start. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..we actually got a few things done today....Jan yanked dead plants and collected seeds from the flower beds, I'd been doing water checks of a couple tanks, one is fine....tinkered with mower and snow blower...and I crawled back under the stairs and vac'd out the dryer vent pipe/dryer of lint,etc...and we got a few things pitched to the curb.....some of which have been trash picked.....and even did a few loads of wash....Jan put some yard stuff under the deck...

..tomorrow, some more putz'n out there, taking advantage of the really nice weather.... ;D
Jon