• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 12:54:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Sunday....

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2014, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's wonderful....head is not....blah....what will the day bring?..... maybe I should get dressed and find out?....more coffee first....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Very cold and windy here.  I want to take Liz up on an offer of live worms for my discus but it needs to warm up for safe mailing. All week its supposed to be single digits and below zero at night and not much higher during the day.   Brrrrrrr.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

At least it's sunny today.  Still it is very cold & windy.  I guess we are not going to get the sun without that stupid wind any time soon. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..sun's out here too...cold and windy tho....we're going to hibernate to the fish room ;D...with coffee of course...fry to move, water to change, filters to clean.......then an afternoon nap ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Gorgeous here.  Temps in the mid 60s. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

In the 30's here but real windy. Hanging in the fish room. Setting up a tank for the new breeding group of ice blue zebras i got yesterday at the auction and dumping in all the duckweed my buddy brought me

b125killer

I woke up with a migraine early in the morning.  I haven't been sleeping much this weekend. Maybe 5 hours total since Friday. It hurt so bad all I wanted to do was sleep but it hurt too much to sleep. I did manage to feed the fish. It was a rough weekend with my uncles funeral. On the plus side I got to spend some time with family that I don't get to see that much. It just a shame that it takes someone passing to get the family together. I did finally get some sleep too. I didn't get out of bed until 4:30. I do feel better too.
Scott

Mugwump

I'm glad to hear that you got that rest.....sounds like you needed it. Now go mess with the fish and relax a bit.
Jon