• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:43:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 587
Total: 587

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 22, 2018, 04:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Good morning everyone.....the coffee is great !...grab a cup :)

..33degs out there at the moment....surprise..we may see low 60's this afternoon.. ???....that means we'll be able to finish storing some things under the deck,
and I'll get the last mow/mulch done  |^|....

...now for some more of this good coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.... |^|...good stuff  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee was great. In the low 30s this morning. Saw some frost on cars. Nice and toasty in here.

I don't have an agenda yet.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 22, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
Good morning all. Coffee was great. In the low 30s this morning. Saw some frost on cars. Nice and toasty in here.

I don't have an agenda yet.

...morning Willie......still dark out here  huh.......the time change comes up here soon, I think?...usually around Halloween somewhere... huh.....Nov 4th
Jon