• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:29:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Dang nabbit...............

Started by P4Angels2, March 07, 2013, 02:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Here we sit having been given an uncofirmed pair of gold marble angels and as I sit here watching I notice something....she is fully extended and cleaning off a leaf of a sword plant........... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) not to sure what the other fish is but and doesn't seem to be extended but is very protective as the other is cleaning..........

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 07, 2013, 02:58:40 PM
Here we sit having been given an uncofirmed pair of gold marble angels and as I sit here watching I notice something....she is fully extended and cleaning off a leaf of a sword plant........... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) not to sure what the other fish is but and doesn't seem to be extended but is very protective as the other is cleaning..........

It doesn't take the males too long to get ready...... ;D.....he just wants to make sure that she's not a tease.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

are you talking from experience????

seriously..it is now a confirmed pair..... he decided to show up for the party in progress :D

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 07, 2013, 05:16:01 PM
are you talking from experience????

seriously..it is now a confirmed pair..... he decided to show up for the party in progress :D

Told ya......LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Oh my that "Crown" on your avatar is working overtime

this seems to be an "Abbey" room talk....