• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 10:23:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 753
Total: 753

Wednesday, what do you know...?

Started by Mugwump, July 26, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

greydragon

i am 46 years old and i get head aches so bad they can knock me out cold seconds after they hit then when i regain consciousness i through up every thing in my stomach there are other things that are wrong with me but those stay private sorry

LizStreithorst

I guess I'm in over my head with this one.  Good luck.  What kind of fish do you breed?
Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

i am breeding some of your angels lol but mainly angels and a few bushy nose pleco.i spent just over 3 weeks in the hospital being poke and prodded  i think i had over 300 different test done on me one was a scan of the brain they do hundreds of scans of the brain a new scan every so far all the way thru the brain and in the middle of this test i blacked out from a bad head ache and the guy running the test thought i had had a stroke during the test he called the doctors in i was out of it and my core temp had dropped almost 10 degrees in less than 30 seconds they freaked out they thought i died but about 45 mins later i snapped out of it and threw up projectile vomit hit the guy 20 feet away lol and then i was fine again after all the test had come back they said the results where either negative or inconclusive so they had no idea what causes them

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

i have had head aches almost everyday since june of 1986 there have been less than 5 days where i didnt have a head ache during that time