• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 09:18:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

MMmmm...Biscuits cooking

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2016, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan's making some big biscuits.....sorghum here we come....MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My Zingerman's bread just arrived via UPS.  I still have a part of a loaf of their seeded rye on the counter but their farmer's bread looks so good I have to try it on a sandwich with my roast beef.  I just stuck 1/2 a loaf in the oven.  I bought a couple of loves their San Francisco style sour dough that I can't wait to try, but it will be a while.  It takes me a while to go through a half a loaf  of good bread.    I double bagged my 3 new loaves of rye, 2 loaves of San Fran sour dough, and the remaining 1/2 loaf of Farmer's bread in the deep freeze.

Zingerman's bread is so good, but it's 9 dang dollars a loaf.  Alas, I can't buy a decent loaf of bread anywhere so it's a necessity.  I'd love to try their meats, but you have to be rich to buy their meat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

Time to get some sausage going then. Biscuits and gravy is one of my fav. foods of all time

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 26, 2016, 06:39:49 PM
Time to get some sausage going then. Biscuits and gravy is one of my fav. foods of all time

...already got it covered  |^|.....ya know I liked the dried beef gravy on toast in the Army too....MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson