• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 10:35:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 536
Total: 536

Friday's dinner..

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..meat loaf, mashers/gravy, green beans, pears?....I'm hungry already  w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I am planning on making a chicken and sausage skillet.  Probably with green beans on the side.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...LOL...there goes the fish fry..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..if you scraped out, and ate, all the leftover mashers smothered with gravy.......raise your hand  |^|.......me me me.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

...Friday nite dinner group went to Queen Creek to Smashburgers...good boigers there...they were having a coupon
Wheel of Fortune in which you spin and either get a free entree coupon or free side coupon...We got one of each and were very happy with the meal...we've been several times and introduced the group to them tonight...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 27, 2017, 11:24:59 PM
...Friday nite dinner group went to Queen Creek to Smashburgers...good boigers there...they were having a coupon
Wheel of Fortune in which you spin and either get a free entree coupon or free side coupon...We got one of each and were very happy with the meal...we've been several times and introduced the group to them tonight...

Our local diner has little games, etc too......makes it fun...and their food is excellent....
Jon