• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 12:34:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,339
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 744
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 746
Total: 746

Thursday's meal....

Started by Mugwump, January 26, 2017, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..who knows?  ..perhaps BLT's...Bush's Country pork and beans?......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well, BLT's will have to wait....we went to Culver's....I got a dble meat Swiss mushroom butter burger, fries, root beer...Jan had a big pork tenderloin with fries and iced tea.....

I give it 5 thumbs up... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....absolutely delicious....all for around $15 bucks...another thumbs up  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm doing a skillet corn beef & cabbage.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2017, 02:39:15 PM
...well, BLT's will have to wait....we went to Culver's....I got a dble meat Swiss mushroom butter burger, fries, root beer...Jan had a big pork tenderloin with fries and iced tea.....

I give it 5 thumbs up... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|.....absolutely delicious....all for around $15 bucks...another thumbs up  |^|

I loved Culver's. The pot roast dinner was my go to meal. Yes there are a lot of things that I miss about Illinois. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...Ranch chicken, whatever that is, at the clubhouse this evening...I know it'll be good...pretty much everything is...heading up there in a few minutes...happy hour at 4 mim...then food at 5 |eat|...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

A Ruben that I made up a way to make in my head.  It's the closest I've come to what I had at the Jewish Deli in NJ.  I'm not there yet but I'm getting closer.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Rotisserie chicken & baked potato. mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 26, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Remember the 'One potato, two potato' over at Spring Hill Mall....?....get a giant potato and load with anything you wanted.....MMMmm...might have been one at Woodfield too..???
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2017, 06:05:57 PM

Remember the 'One potato, two potato' over at Spring Hill Mall....?....get a giant potato and load with anything you wanted.....MMMmm...might have been one at Woodfield too..???

Spring Hill Mall. That was right by me. Yes I do remember. That was a slow mall when I was there. Is it still open?
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 26, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

Spring Hill Mall. That was right by me. Yes I do remember. That was a slow mall when I was there. Is it still open?

Last time by, yes...but barely....Sears is gone ....and Carsons?
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2017, 06:40:18 PM

If Macy's leaves they might as well shut it down.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 26, 2017, 06:59:36 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 26, 2017, 06:40:18 PM

If Macy's leaves they might as well shut it down.

Macy's, right couldn't remember that one....but now I remember when Macy's was once Marshall  Fields...that's what it was when mall went in...
Jon

wallace

Finally got me some corn beef hash, so its that and fried eggs.........mmm mmm

Almost ran into a golden eagle on the way home. He was off the side of the road eating a carcass of some kind and decided to fly right up at me. Veered and missed him by inches, that would have been a mess.
Dan