• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:18:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 557
Total: 557

Coffee on a Thursday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, February 20, 2020, 04:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning All......ist cup of the day and it is outstanding  |^|

...a balmy 8degs presently...might see 20degs later huh...up near 40egs tomorrow..woo hoo..beach weather...LOL

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got a new coffee maker and I love it.  Excellent large cup both yesterday and today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning all. I got off to a slow start but great coffee here. It is currently 32 degrees and going up to 41F later this afternoon.

We have moisture moving in from the south and a cold front moving in from the west. They will collide this evening generating snow to the south of me. It looks like we will dodge another bullet.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

waterboy

There is no temperature out there this morning. The needle on the thermometer on the patio was pointing right at the 0 when I got up. Probably warm up a little later.  Big day today, I need to bring the trash barrel up from the curb after the truck goes through. Nothing much else going on.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 20, 2020, 08:17:06 AM
There is no temperature out there this morning. The needle on the thermometer on the patio was pointing right at the 0 when I got up. Probably warm up a little later.  Big day today, I need to bring the trash barrel up from the curb after the truck goes through. Nothing much else going on.

...reminds me...I need to haul the trash barrels out to the curb for tomorrow's morning pick up....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll wait till tomorrow morning when it might not be raining.

Ron Sower

...morning, all!....currently 58 and going to 78 and might hit 80 toay! 8) 8) 8)..blue sunny skies!...

...cereal was good...coffee non-existent except in Lucy's cup!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 09:53:36 AM
...morning, all!....currently 58 and going to 78 and might hit 80 toay! 8) 8) 8)..blue sunny skies!...

...don't you want to say..."hey! look"......and sneak a sip huh..... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 10:23:57 AM

...yes!...truth is that I do drink about 1 or 2 cups a month with a tasty desert like New York cheesecake!...or sipping it over 3 Hershey kisses in my cheek (chocolate is a no-no too!)...but still not the same as having a cup when the buddies used to stop in around 10am at the old place....even then I'd stopped drinking it because of the reflux issue...but it smelled so good hen I or Lucy would pop the K-cup in and make it...K-cups are great for one or 2 cups and different people like different roasts...we'd have on hand what each of the guys liked!...

...I've been drifting more towards sweets and soft drinks since Thanksgiving and I'm experiencing more silent GERD...so I'd better get back on less of them...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 10:36:24 AM

...yes!...truth is that I do drink about 1 or 2 cups a month with a tasty desert like New York cheesecake!...or sipping it over 3 Hershey kisses in my cheek (chocolate is a no-no too!)...but still not the same as having a cup when the buddies used to stop in around 10am at the old place....even then I'd stopped drinking it because of the reflux issue...but it smelled so good hen I or Lucy would pop the K-cup in and make it...K-cups are great for one or 2 cups and different people like different roasts...we'd have on hand what each of the guys liked!...

...I've been drifting more towards sweets and soft drinks since Thanksgiving and I'm experiencing more silent GERD...so I'd better get back on less of them...
...so I'm here in the waiting are at the dealership and they have delicious donuts and coffee here tempting me! ???...I'll be STRONG!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 11:27:19 AM

...so I'm here in the waiting are at the dealership and they have delicious donuts and coffee here tempting me! ???...I'll be STRONG!...

...LOL...screw it...indulge....after all how many times to you get to go there to be tempted  huh......besides with what they charge you'll at least get something cool out of the deal  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 12:04:39 PM

...LOL...screw it...indulge....after all how many times to you get to go there to be tempted  huh......besides with what they charge you'll at least get something cool out of the deal  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
...haha...tempted...but I've been eating too many sweets as it is...and reflux, which was almost nil, has returned! :-\...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 12:14:46 PM

...haha...tempted...but I've been eating too many sweets as it is...and reflux, which was almost nil, has returned! :-\...

..I can understand that..my Dad had the reflux crap in his later years....it sucks
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 20, 2020, 12:40:06 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 20, 2020, 12:14:46 PM

..I can understand that..my Dad had the reflux crap in his later years....it sucks
...since my 30s...it doesn't suck...it blows!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron