• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:20:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

This is Halloween song.

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2013, 06:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

P4Angels

P4Angels

b125killer

I'm sitting here laughing at Time Warp. I have been pestering my wife all weekend about wanting to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on October 20, 2013, 07:00:26 PM
I'm sitting here laughing at Time Warp. I have been pestering my wife all weekend about wanting to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show.

A classic,,,,Tim Curry rocks.... ;D....and yep, some parts of that flick are a bit over board, and hilarious...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Th only true way to see it is live...  ;)

Mugwump

They have a showing here, at an old local theater. Everyone dresses up in cast costumes and parties in front before, and after, the show. It's quite the scene. Downtown Chicago has a similar event that's just bizarre....LOL....we've driven past them and were amazed at the size of the crowds. Occasionally the original cast members show up too.
Jon

P4Angels

I first saw it in VA, They ran the movie and random people got on the stage in the front of the screen and acted along with the movie.  all dresses just like the actors....  It was  A blast to see.