• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 10:07:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 762
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 753
Total: 753

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 11, 2016, 05:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A cool morn'n here for us...but head'n to low 70's today.....the coffee is very good ...best pot so far today.... 8)

...fish room putz'n, then cut the grass....yada yada.....I need to check the football schedule too....I haven't been following much for this year yet..

now tho...........more coffee before the banshee wakes up and goes on her morn'n tear...... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Feels great outside!!!   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Morn'n Dennis......cool and overcast here...heavy dew, everything's wet....the four legged twist is up.... wfwf....the morn'n romp is in progress... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's warmed up to 54?F now that the sun is up.  Going all the way up to the mid 70's by this afternoon.  If it wasn't so wet, it would be a good day to mow.  We had some mighty storms move through late yesterday...  even delayed the OSU game in Columbus by an hour after half time.

Probably just putz around today, maybe play with some of the stuff we went over at the workshop yesterday.   |^|

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is great. The latest heatwave is supposed to break today but it is 80 degrees already. I will get the Giants on the TV here at 4 pm today and I can listen to the Jets on the computer at 1 pm in the basement while I do water changes and fishroom putzing. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I should be out mowing while is't still cool enough and the shade is in the right place.  I'm not, though.  Still sitting on my lazy arse drinking coffee.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...almost done with the water changes...then I'll mow.. 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Red and I got together and put in another hour and a half.  There is still way more to do than has been done but we'll get there.  The side entrance was prettier with flowers outside the windows but the horse ate them this year.

Mugwump

..lotta mowing..... |^|..good job!

just walk'd up from downstairs....all water changes done, cleaned slates, some sponges, a couple/few small hob filters.....while I'm on a roll, I'll go cut the grass....can't sit now...LOL....gotsa keep moving..... 8)

Jon

LizStreithorst

I found two tapes (one was a FatMax) while mowing.  The gentlemen dropped them in the grass and didn't see them.  I'll have to call Mr. Sharp to stop by and pick them up next time he's in my neighborhood.  While he's here he can carry an 80 lb bag of unopened quickcrete he left by the gate fence posts and put it in one of the holes in my driveway.  He also needs to straighten a support to one of my stands that isn't perpendicular.  I could do it without everything falling down but he should do it because if I do it and everything does fall down, it'll be on me.  It was the only mistake I spotted.  I'll spend the rest of the afternoon inside cooking and cleaning.  After the sun goes down I'll gave another good mow with my buddy Red.

Mugwump

Grass is done.....now I'm sitting outside with Sassy...enjoying a nice cup of coffee
Jon

Ron Sower

Well, here we are at noon and I'm getting on here. Pretty bad for just a putzing day for me.

...Had coffee on the deck...nice and warm, but the humidity was up to 37...supposed tohave monsoon type rain tomorrow...

...we took Murf to the dog park about 8am...and I dropped off garbage and a lot of recycle packing paper and boxes on the way...

...took a few tables  that we don't want, left by the sellers for us, over to Dean's place... left them there cause they're up north in the mountains in a town named Showlo...they're coming back to town wednesday for Doc appts on Wednesday and we're going back up there with them on Thursday for a few days...

...here I sit...laptop in lap...iPad with Emery's game on in Kent, WA...and watching GB and Jaguars play on TV!...i couldn't be doing all this without all our modern technology!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

It's raining!!!!  It's a good heavy rain.  It has been so long I forgot what it's like!  It's wonderful!!!!  Oh oh...this means the grass will start growing again ???

Ron Sower

Off to the local bar owned by a Seattle-ite...gonna watch the Hawks play!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....after a brief cup of coffee, I helped Jan haul a bunch of branches around front...she'd trimmed one of the back trees....then I took Sassy for a nice walk..she met kids...she loves kids  |^|....got back and made myself a nice fat potato chip/catsup sandwich...glass of cranberry juice..and a few cookies....LOL

..finally it's chill time.. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon