• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:45:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 536
Total: 536

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2015, 05:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..what a good cup of coffee...MMmmm...rain and storms will be here shortly....it'll be a messy day for sure...imagine a few pairs will spawn....maybe even the albino LF finally....yesterday's water changes will help get 'em going  ;D

I think we have most everything ready here for tomorrow's gathering..?....but best to run over the list again, to make sure.. |^|

Anyone else having company for the holiday's ?...or are you traveling ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is very good on this very cloudy and potentially very rainy morning. The weather map doesn't look good but things may calm down a bit by tomorrow. ::)

I won't be getting on the road until either late tomorrow or Christmas morning. Since they are saying the best travel day by car will be Christmas day, I will probably head into NYC on that day. Saturday is New Jersey and Sunday is DC. mim

For the New Year I am being dragged out so I will be in DC on New Year's Eve. Sometimes you have to do things you are not crazy about.  ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 23, 2015, 06:41:28 AM
The coffee is very good on this very cloudy and potentially very rainy morning. The weather map doesn't look good but things may calm down a bit by tomorrow. ::)

I won't be getting on the road until either late tomorrow or Christmas morning. Since they are saying the best travel day by car will be Christmas day, I will probably head into NYC on that day. Saturday is New Jersey and Sunday is DC. mim

For the New Year I am being dragged out so I will be in DC on New Year's Eve. Sometimes you have to do things you are not crazy about.  ::)

...zounds..that's a bit of travel'n there, Willie.........be safe out there, my friend... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 23, 2015, 07:01:19 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 23, 2015, 06:41:28 AM

...zounds..that's a bit of travel'n there, Willie.........be safe out there, my friend... |^|

Thanks. Yes, lots of traveling. I'm figuring 700 miles total. huh
Willie

Mugwump

...50deg's headed to 60deg's....

and this....  http://wxug.us/1ql7u
Jon

BallAquatics

Took the recycle bin up this morning and it feels like April.  Mid 50's light rain.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 23, 2015, 08:46:37 AM
Took the recycle bin up this morning and it feels like April.  Mid 50's light rain.....

Dennis

Weird weather for December...  huh....I really am missing the snow... :'(
Jon

Mugwump

...boom boom boom...storms are here now....Heidi's in the bathroom....LOL...poor girl..
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on December 23, 2015, 08:55:20 AM
...boom boom boom...storms are here now....Heidi's in the bathroom....LOL...poor girl..

LOL....BIG boomers now....Manny's under the bed, Bandit's under Igor's cage....LOL....a little sleet mixed in with hard rains...winds gusting hard too...

uh oh...?...lights just blinked.... huh...........
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 23, 2015, 09:59:04 AM
Are you still lit up?

...Yes, we didn't lose power, but it's still rumbling through here....it'll be around til late afternoon..
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..back now after getting 20++ stocking stuffers... |^|

One more quick trip and we're done...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 23, 2015, 09:07:25 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 23, 2015, 08:55:20 AM

LOL....BIG boomers now....Manny's under the bed, Bandit's under Igor's cage....LOL....a little sleet mixed in with hard rains...winds gusting hard too...

uh oh...?...lights just blinked.... huh...........

It looks like we are going to be stuck with this one for a good while.
Willie