• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:20:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

Monday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, December 14, 2015, 06:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very good cup it is too... 8)   Still raining out there....but moving out later as the cold moves in....alas, warmer weather goes bye bye..

..fry water changes, and tidying up the fish room...then chill'n out for the day.. |^|...might dig out the Xmas tree  huh

Anybody got theirs up yet?..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We had a brief huge downpour last night and then the bad weather was gone.  It's beautiful out but no more 75 degree temps for us.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Coffee taste especially good this morning. It's really good since I received my L183s at 7:40 am and my Plat pair#2 spawn eggs are still looking good. Wigglers today? Hopefully. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 almost done brewing....MMMmmmm...the smell of brewing coffee is sweet..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 14, 2015, 07:17:07 AM
Coffee taste especially good this morning. It's really good since I received my L183s at 7:40 am and my Plat pair#2 spawn eggs are still looking good. Wigglers today? Hopefully. |^| |^| |^|

Starting to see little slivers of tails starting to protrude from some eggs.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 14, 2015, 11:08:23 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on December 14, 2015, 07:17:07 AM

Starting to see little slivers of tails starting to protrude from some eggs.  |^| |^| |^|

cool...won't be long now... |^|

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

House is clean (I love my new vacuum and mopping machine), Charlotte is shined up with some new stuff I found, all my dog laundry is done, and the cheesecake is in the fridge.  Now I'm ready for some real food.  I'm making this.  It sure does look good.  http://necessaryindulgences.com/2013/03/salmon-lemon-caper-dill-yogurt-sauce/

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 14, 2015, 02:04:25 PM
House is clean (I love my new vacuum and mopping machine), Charlotte is shined up with some hew stuff I found, all my dog laundry is done, and the cheesecake is in the fridge.  Now I'm ready for some real food.  I'm making this.  It sure does look good.  http://necessaryindulgences.com/2013/03/salmon-lemon-caper-dill-yogurt-sauce/

....yes, that does look good....MMMmmmm....

..don't forget pics of the cheese cake.... w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

PaulineMi

The Milky Chance tune is one that sticks with me for the rest of the day when I hear it. And of course I just had to play it here.   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)