• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:37:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 547
Total: 547

Good coffee Friday....

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2015, 06:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I'm having a wonderful cup of coffee... 8)....cool outside still, windows open for a bit....then we'll close em up and flip the air back on.....weather's going to heat up again for the next few days....

..a bit of putz'n and then maybe a few garage sales??.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...chatty bunch today...eh??............... 8)....  we're off to do a couple errands....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2015, 09:02:52 AM
...chatty bunch today...eh??............... 8)....

Hit the ground running this morning.... just now got back.   :)

Beautiful day here.  It was in the 60's this morning and just now moving into the mid 70's.

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Not all of us are retired or home from school. Some of us are tweens you no. We between school and retirement working to give you guys social security.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 21, 2015, 01:18:44 PM
Not all of us are retired or home from school. Some of us are tweens you no. We between school and retirement working to give you guys social security.

...and it's appreciated too  ;D......we paid into SS for 50yrs.....your turn now.. ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Why the hell do I see my spelling mistakes after someone quotes it.

SS. The largest Ponzi in the world. And it's run by the Fed.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 21, 2015, 09:13:24 PM

If they'd just paid back even half of what they've 'borrowed' from it.....it'd be just fine too...
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2015, 05:12:58 AM

If they'd just paid back even half of what they've 'borrowed' from it.....it'd be just fine too...

Absolutely!!!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 22, 2015, 08:10:08 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 22, 2015, 05:12:58 AM

Absolutely!!!

I like Warren Buffett's idea.....

The clowns that are currently in office are clearly incompetent, so it's time for some new faces.....

I would also add, that the people of this great nation don't expect special treatment when it comes to health care either.  We will settle for the same plan our elected officials have!

Dennis

Mugwump

I like that............yup.  w!w |^|
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Rather see an Article 5 Amendment since neither party will do it.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 22, 2015, 02:26:30 PM
Rather see an Article 5 Amendment since neither party will do it.

I don't see it happening with either party......doubt you'll see an amendment too.....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Article 5 goes around Congress.

Mugwump

Jon

GraphicGr8s