• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:49:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 769
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 24, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning and happy Monday...

..the coffee is very, very good on this cold morn'n of about 38drg's ....but it'll be a nice 70deg sunny day like yesterday..... |^|

....just some putz'n and a few errands for us.....might mow the lawn... huh......a nap has been sighted in the area too.... 8)

..somewhere in there I need to enter the rosters up from the baseball draft... |^|

....more coffee now.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.

It's going to be a 'perfect' Monday here.  47?F going up to the low 70's later.

After treatment, it's off to finish up a new office set-up.....  Hoping to be back by early afternoon.  Cool enough for Billy to tag along so that will make his day!

Dennis

Rjb3

Howdy all,

I'm starting with a great cup of Maxwell House. Then breakfast with my son, then a little black powder shooting with the group, then lunch with the BP group, then a nap. Wheww, what a day.

Speaking of what a day . . . . . what a day yesterday. Great swap. Lots of people. And the Gerry's Garden delivery van delivered 30 MPG. We had the cruise set at 70 MPH with the A/C on about half the time. Wow. She must be broke in now.

Mugwump

Pot #2...and an exceptionally good pot of coffee  |^|.....well, they're all good pots of coffee....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Its a good morning here, a few showers, warm enough. I've gone back to putting a heaping spoonful of chocolate powder in my coffee. Good that way.

Dan

Ron Sower

...starting out at 80 for here this morning... notmuch planned...couple little projects I'll get into I guess...

1. sealing the corners on the 40g ...went WallyWorld yesterday and forgot to get the sealer  huh
2. gonna build in a cabinet into the right side of my bar so we can keep disposables there...

...now it's time for a walk...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...up to the mid/upper 60's already here.....nice out now |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was very good this morning. It's cloudy and in the 50s with on and off rain for the next couple of days.

Started packing for real today though I did move a lot of fish room stuff into storage during the winter. Today I amworking my way through the kitchen.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 24, 2017, 11:17:39 AM
Coffee was very good this morning. It's cloudy and in the 50s with on and off rain for the next couple of days.

Started packing for real today though I did move a lot of fish room stuff into storage during the winter. Today I amworking my way through the kitchen.

Uuuuugggghhh...! Hate that packing gig... :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..humidity 21%...dew point 31deg's....and a beautiful 75deg's and breezy outside.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

It was a perfect day here today.  They are calling for the same tomorrow too.   |^| |^| |^|

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

The wind started up again, I'm going to have to make a fire tonight.

I worked on a guy's place today, and he followed me around. I swear to God he talked for two hours without even a one-second wedge to get a word in edgewise. Entire life story, life story of the dogs and the cat and the previous owner... it was exhausting. Odd thing is, his wife was working silently in the garden all this time. He never said a word about her though.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on April 24, 2017, 06:06:21 PM
The wind started up again, I'm going to have to make a fire tonight.

I worked on a guy's place today, and he followed me around. I swear to God he talked for two hours without even a one-second wedge to get a word in edgewise. Entire life story, life story of the dogs and the cat and the previous owner... it was exhausting. Odd thing is, his wife was working silently in the garden all this time. He never said a word about her though.

Jon

LizStreithorst

Did you wish that you were back working the commercial job?  Poor guy.  Poor wife, huh
Always move forward. Never look back.