• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:48:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 566
Total: 566

Saturday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's really good......58deg's out there and we might see 80deg's?......rain??.....

..today is fish room putz'n day.....clean up, water changes, yada yada yada.....nothing else planned... |^|

..but I need more coffee... |^| |^| |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Weather is great too. Lots to do and I haven't even started moving yet.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...Pot #2 here for us....sun is out, and it should be a nice day.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Sun is out, looks like a good day coming up.  Got a couple empty tanks I need to clean out and get ready for the next batch of fish.  Then I will just relax and take it easy.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...sunny and warm again today...going to brunch With our Realtor...gotta break it to his wife that I accidentally left a book I borrowed from her on the plane last trip...I want to know if she wants it replaced or for me to get her a new one she hasn't read yet....

...this afternoon?...hmmmm....the pool? 8) ....or start cleaning out my shed and reorganizing it? >:( ...decisions-decisions-decisions...!  huh huh huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 15, 2017, 10:45:14 AM
...sunny and warm again today...going to brunch With our Realtor...gotta break it to his wife that I accidentally left a book I borrowed from her on the plane last trip...I want to know if she wants it replaced or for me to get her a new one she hasn't read yet....

...this afternoon?...hmmmm....the pool? 8) ....or start cleaning out my shed and reorganizing it? >:( ...decisions-decisions-decisions...!  huh huh huh

....no decision there...hit the pool !!!!!
Jon

ilroost

Nice day,Windy but nice. Worked in the yard this morning, now much needed water changes. The Frontosa's are getting real big and pairing off. Have them in a 125 and they are out growing it. Time to look for a bigger tank

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on April 15, 2017, 02:44:25 PM
Nice day,Windy but nice. Worked in the yard this morning, now much needed water changes. The Frontosa's are getting real big and pairing off. Have them in a 125 and they are out growing it. Time to look for a bigger tank

LOL....atta boy......LOL.......'bigger' tank.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

My damn thigh muscles are still too painful for me to work on the chicken house.  Painful or not, I'll put them to hard work tomorrow.  They'll find a way for me to move that doesn't hurt as much.  It pisses me off it when my body rather than my mind dictates what I do.  I groomed a couple of dogs, I swept, I mowed, I did a bit of laundry, I cooked for eating now and freezing later, I transplanted seedlings to good sized pots.  WC later.  All necessary stuff, but not as much scary fun as working on the chicken house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Its a nice day out, but did my taxes all morning. There is a big refund for some reason... hmmm, now I'm afraid to file it. Did I mess up and they will put me in a dungeon?
Dan

wsantia1

Chillin out now. Kobe is in the kennel and tomorrow morning I will be on my way down to DC for Easter. I hate holidays were I have to travel but sometimes I have to accept those special dinner invitations. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wallace on April 15, 2017, 03:57:36 PM
Its a nice day out, but did my taxes all morning. There is a big refund for some reason... hmmm, now I'm afraid to file it. Did I mess up and they will put me in a dungeon?

Doing taxes is perhaps my least favorite thing.  I either have to pay a tiny little bit or not pay anything at all.  I will call my CPA and tell him once again to file an extension for me.  If I can find a way to put off doing something I dislike I will put it off to the last possible moment.  It's one my flaws of character huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....great day here...outside a lot....80deg's and breezy....slapped the cushion and canopy on the deck swing and just enjoyed it all.....somehow we ended up with a big puppy stretched out and swinging with us..... 8).....

..dinner's done, had a super hot shower...and now just relax'n in my loungers.......a good breeze is still flowing through the house as windows are open wide.....

..it's a nice evening for a bowl of 'sweet Jane'.......the smoking lamp is lit..... w!w
Jon

Ron Sower

...It's been a good day so far....did the brunch at a French style restaurant...delicious sausage crepes... |eat|...then came back and met up with a group at the pool... |^| ...now getting ready to go for dinner at one house and desert at another... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 15, 2017, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: wallace on April 15, 2017, 03:57:36 PM

Doing taxes is perhaps my least favorite thing.  I either have to pay a tiny little bit or not pay anything at all.  I will call my CPA and tell him once again to file an extension for me.  If I can find a way to put off doing something I dislike I will put it off to the last possible moment.  It's one my flaws of character huh

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do t
Dan