• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:58:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Good morn'n Monday...

Started by Mugwump, January 02, 2017, 06:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..30's today, with possible rain... huh...no difference tho, this is very, very good coffee.....

...a few things to do, but we'll see how the day goes....still shake'n this bug thingy...

A trip up the street to check and see if any newer books came in at Goodwill is on the list....

....brb....need more coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....should have slept in......but a nap later will help ... |^|

..time to shake the cob webs offm then get moving and feed the fish.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great but I am still having a hard time getting going. I think that it is raining and dark out has a lot to do with that. What's that about feeding the fish. huh I really need to get going.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 02, 2017, 08:02:01 AM
The coffee is great but I am still having a hard time getting going. I think that it is raining and dark out has a lot to do with that. What's that about feeding the fish. huh I really need to get going.

...yup, got 'em all fed....had a bowl of Wheaties too......dressed yet?...naw....gloomy out here too....just going to drink more coffee until the urge to get it going happens.............early nap?...very possible  |^|
Jon

Rjb3

On my third cup.

Today, it's off to the R/C race track with my son and grand kids. Not a new hobby. Just rekindled an old one. LOL

Mugwump

...gotta little early nap in.....a bit better now...at least awake anyway...

...anyone want this bug....we'll send it to you....FREE SHIPPING !!!
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'l pass, thank you.  We've had rain since Saturday night.  It comes and goes.  While it's gone I've been pulling two years worth of  wire weed, wild black berries, and privet.  I have 3 huge piles of stuff to put in Charlotte and haul to the burn pile, but it's rainang again...
Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

Dont know what so good about today,I started cleaning like i do the first of the year,took my computer down cleaned and scrubbed my desk where computer sits,cleaned walls floors everything around the computer ,put computer back together and it refused to work it would start but then it would stop 10 secs later so i remembered that a friend had given me another computer almost like mine so i took the hard drive out of my computer and installed it in place of the hard drive in the other computer,then i find out the cpu wasnt working (thats why he gave it to me)(the Ram chips where also broken)so i put my hard drive back into my computer then sit there thinking well why not replace the power pack so i took my power pack out and put his in and it still refused to work same exact power system as mine  so i then take out the second power pack and put in an old one from a different computer  all the numbers where the same and it had the same attachments so after 4 hours of work on my computers i finally get it to work again i am so glad for that

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 02, 2017, 07:40:12 PM
Dont know what so good about today,I started cleaning like i do the first of the year,took my computer down cleaned and scrubbed my desk where computer sits,cleaned walls floors everything around the computer ,put computer back together and it refused to work it would start but then it would stop 10 secs later so i remembered that a friend had given me another computer almost like mine so i took the hard drive out of my computer and installed it in place of the hard drive in the other computer,then i find out the cpu wasnt working (thats why he gave it to me)(the Ram chips where also broken)so i put my hard drive back into my computer then sit there thinking well why not replace the power pack so i took my power pack out and put his in and it still refused to work same exact power system as mine  so i then take out the second power pack and put in an old one from a different computer  all the numbers where the same and it had the same attachments so after 4 hours of work on my computers i finally get it to work again i am so glad for that

... |^|.....good show
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: greydragon on January 02, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

My mind is made up. I'm leaving my computer dirty.

greydragon

it wasnt the computer that was dirty it was the desk that was a mess

Rjb3

Ahhhh. I have a pile of papers but I like it that way.

BallAquatics

Amateurs.....  my computer is shoved UNDER the desk out of the way.  LOL

Dennis

wallace

gUesS WHaaat happns wHHen yoo sPil bEEr on tHHe KeYBoord...
Dan