• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:43:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 613
Total: 613

Thursday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 24, 2015, 06:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is good on this nice cool 56 deg morn'n.  Another nice day ahead, temps in the mid 70's, and with a trip down to a craft fair with Jan... |^|

Then some fry water changes, a bit of putz'n, and a few errands.... ;D    leaves are slowly turning now, fall's coming.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It was 55 when I went out this morning but it will quickly get up into the low 80s. Coffee extra strong this morning but also really good. |^| Have to do water changes today. I am a day behind schedule and left 4 hot mags running all night to help out. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

70's at night here but still upper 80's during the afternoon.  Trees are starting to loose their leaves and the hummingbirds are attacking the feeders so it won't be long till it's windows open all the time weather.

I have Discus fry attached this morning  Not sure how many.  I started with 36 but it looks like most got eaten in the process. Newly formed pair of keeper Angels spawned yesterday and the eggs made it though the night.  The non keeper pair ate theirs before the kids could form a well organized mutiny.  Have wigglers from the Blue Marble PS x Blue Clown pair.  Hope they can get it right this time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Good morning all. We had a nice trip and it's always good to be home again. I'm catching up here to see what all's been going on here on the forum.  Waiting for Lucy to rise and we'll have a cuppajoe together. Meanwhile, looks like it's 53 now and headed to mid 70's with intermittent clouds today.  Dropping into mid 60's tomorrow and next 5 days at least.

Got some work to do today. Need to let some clients know that they want too much for their homes they're trying to sell for the condition the homes are in. They never like to hear that, especially in the beginning when we arrive at a listing price. Eventually they hear the POP!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Well we're back now.... 8)

We went down to the Sandwich Fairgrounds for a pretty good size craft show. There were over 300+ vendors showing their goodies....and many great food setups too...everything fro ribs/pork chops/ kabobs/ philly steaks/ kettle korn/ fudge/ etc....we scored a huge plate of curly fries, some kettle korn, and of course..a couple pounds of fudge... |^|...walnut fudge/ plain fudge/ and a dark chocolate blend fudge....MMMMmmmm....we're proud to say that we even got some of it back home too....LOL
  On the way back we hit the grocery store for cereal, then a few garage sales, then stopped at Walgreens and I got my flu shot, Jan got the flu and pneumonia shots...
  I've fed the fry while waiting for the coffee to finish up....so now we're relaxing with a great cup of coffee..... |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

MMMmmmm....this fudge is 'outta sight'  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Stop it, Mugs..!!!!  you're killing me....!   :-\  Fudge of all things...!!!  you have to rub it in, don't you!!!! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron