• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 08:14:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 632
Total: 632

Wednesday morn'n 'Joe'

Started by Mugwump, September 23, 2015, 07:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What great cup of coffee.... |^|   ....slept in til 6AM....but up and at 'em now...putz'n and fry water changes on the agenda today..then some serious putz'n..... 8)

upper 70's - 80 deg's today but a bit more humid....hopefully we'll have some good winds blow'n...??  trees are turning, fall's not far off as today's the equinox.... w!w  harvest time is nigh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My coffee was great too. |^| I have to finish moving fish around. I have a brown algae infested 16 gallon BF that I will move some baby snots into. 8) They will make short work of that. May clean some glass tops and I also need to clean some plants. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

It got hotter than they said it would today. A little toasty....LOL...but got the water changed, ran some errands, and we got the grass cut...sidewalks swept up nice and tidy too..putz'd in the yard, etc.....  now I shaved, and I just got out of a hot shower...and into my comfies for the evening.....windows are wide open and it's cooling off fast... |^|......a nice night for sleeping....Hmmmm...wonder if there's any ice cream bars left???......yup !!.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

MMMMmmmmmm......really good too...might have another one   w!w
Jon