• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:03:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 589
Total: 590

Coffee on Tuesday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2015, 06:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup it is too......putz'n and stuff today...nothing really planned...except NCIS returns this evening... |^|

still not light out....days are getting shorter....upper 70's today....I think the 'air' is now off for the season... 8).....no air/no heat season has arrived.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

No air/no heat season is the best.  |^|

We will be heading into Lansing a little later this morning then may take in a movie and catch a bite to eat afterwards.

Remember when afternoon movies were special events called matinees....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 22, 2015, 06:48:29 AM
No air/no heat season is the best.  |^|

We will be heading into Lansing a little later this morning then may take in a movie and catch a bite to eat afterwards.

Remember when afternoon movies were special events called matinees....

Yes, I do....there's a small little theater in Sycamore that still has them....$2 a show...they show oldies too....neato..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is good this morning but off to a slow start. Not much on tap today except rest and splitting up a Koi spawn and moving some Corie and BNs into the bigger tanks.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

So far, a very uneventful day....re-paired the big blue marble boy.... |^|....and he likes her too......her?...she's still adjusting to him a bit....

Blasted the last of the Koi fry off the slate....they've all balled up and are wiggling/shimmering in unison now... |^|...might get a few more than the last spawn....looks like it anyway....double???...
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 22, 2015, 07:12:54 AM
Coffee is good this morning but off to a slow start. Not much on tap today except rest and splitting up a Koi spawn and moving some Corie and BNs into the bigger tanks.

Did your back slow you down Willie? Hope it's feeling better.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 22, 2015, 05:24:04 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 22, 2015, 07:12:54 AM

Did your back slow you down Willie? Hope it's feeling better.....

Thanks Pauline. Right now it only hurts when I stand from a sitting position or when I try to get up from laying down . I can walk around ok so it is getting better. I did not let it mess up my weekend too much. Another couple of days and I should feel a lot better. :)
Willie

LizStreithorst

Have you considered acupuncture or chiropractic?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2015, 05:48:36 PM
Have you considered acupuncture or chiropractic?

I've been to a chiropractor before. never tried acupuncture. I don't have usually have long lasting issues with my back, but then again I am starting to get up there in age. Thanks Liz, I will look into that. I already have the referral to the chiro. I need to see if my insurance will cover acupuncture.
Willie

LizStreithorst

Most insurance doesn't.  Some do with a referral from a medical Dr.  Even if you have to pay yourself it's worth trying.  Pain sucks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2015, 08:18:53 PM
Most insurance doesn't.  Some do with a referral from a medical Dr.  Even if you have to pay yourself it's worth trying.  Pain sucks.

Feeling a lot better today. Won't try to push things too hard though. I have a Drs. appointment for next week. Earliest one I could get. huh
Willie