• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:25:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

Monday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, September 21, 2015, 06:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..what a great cup of coffee this morn'n.....MMMmmm  Weather's warming up again here...it'll be 80's again soon...but still cooler nights....almost perfect

This will be a good day to tidy up, and tinker, in the fish room.. w!w

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Willie, I hope your back is better this morn'n... |^|   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2015, 06:33:40 AM
Willie, I hope your back is better this morn'n... |^|

Thanks Jon, but I still have a ways to go. I'm fine when I am standing and moving around. When I sit or lay down for a bit and the try to get up is when I really feel the pain. One thing I have to get done today and then I will probably be at the drs. office. ??? Coffee was good though. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Sorry you're having back problems Willie. Hope it's a quick fix.

Spent a nice lunch visit with my son yesterday. Chris was in Michigan for a weekend get together with his Marine buddies. They served together during Desert Shield. Luckily the war ended days before they were to be shipped off from the Phillipines. Whew!

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 21, 2015, 08:34:04 AM

Spent a nice lunch visit with my son yesterday. Chris was in Michigan for a weekend get together with his Marine buddies. They served together during Desert Shield. Luckily the war ended days before they were to be shipped off from the Phillipines. Whew!

Yes, he's a lucky young man. War's aren't like the movies.....good for him...

beautiful day....think I'll cook some boigers on da grill.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Thanks Pauline. Starting to feel a little better today. It figures, my company went home. We had a mostly great time celebrating her birthday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 21, 2015, 04:32:37 PM

Thanks Pauline. Starting to feel a little better today. It figures, my company went home. We had a mostly great time celebrating her birthday.

Now get some rest and relax....sleep late, and start a nice big pot of coffee in the morn'n.... w!w
Jon