• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:49:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Friday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 18, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...up at last  ;D Coffee's really good  MMMmmm ...storms last night and more coming in today....a nice cool front is moving through and will bring with it some nice fall temps..... |^|

errands and putz'n, some water changes, and fry rehoming... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great. Busy morning running errands. Temps in the mid 80s and the humidity is trying to kick in. Tomorrow will be much the same way but on Sunday we will be expecting some rain ahead of the cold front. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...errands done, putz'd a bit in the fish room....pot of coffee done.........and storms about to let loose here soon..........it's chill time  w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yeah, TGIF.  What a crappy week it's been. My wife has been in the ICU all week with Mycoplasma pneumonia.  With her weakened immune system, and her other respiratory problems this is bad news.  They tried to take her off the ventilator on Wednesday, but that was simply a disaster and they put her back on after about 10 hours.

So now she is on the ventilator, has a feeding tube, and a picc line.  The plan is to keep her sedated over the weekend and see how she is doing come Monday.   :(

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 18, 2015, 04:13:51 PM
Yeah, TGIF.  What a crappy week it's been. My wife has been in the ICU all week with Mycoplasma pneumonia.  With her weakened immune system, and her other respiratory problems this is bad news.  They tried to take her off the ventilator on Wednesday, but that was simply a disaster and they put her back on after about 10 hours.

So now she is on the ventilator, has a feeding tube, and a picc line.  The plan is to keep her sedated over the weekend and see how she is doing come Monday.   :(

Dennis

Our prayers go out to her, and your family, for a quick recovery.....rest is the big thing with pneumonia....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2015, 04:23:44 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on September 18, 2015, 04:13:51 PM

Dennis

Our prayers go out to her, and your family, for a quick recovery.....rest is the big thing with pneumonia....

I am very sorry to hear about your wife, Dennis. My thoughts and prayers are with her,you and your family.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Oh Dennis I'm sorry you and your wife are going through this. Thought and prayers are going out to you.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Thanks folks.  It has been a very stressful week.....  I need a bit of down time.  The poor dog, he gets upset when I don't take him when I go somewhere, but Terri is always here with him.  Now that she's not here and I leave him alone to visit her, he is just beside himself.  He wants to lay on my feet if I'm at the desk, and sit in my lap if I'm on the couch.

Dennis

Mugwump

....flood watch here now.... w!w   but we're on higher ground so ok..........I hope??
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Sending my good thoughts and prayers Dennis. 
Barb

LizStreithorst

Light your candle too, Barb.  Two have more power than one.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Sorry to hear about your stressful week. Good thoughts and prayers to you and your wife for a speedy recovery. And, to your dog. Poor thing can't possibly understand what's going on.

You're right about the down time. Don't let everything pile up on you. Please keep us posted.

BallAquatics

Thanks ladies.  You're the best!

Dennis

BillT

Wow, Dennis.
Hope your wife gets better.