• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:07:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 529
Total: 531

Thursday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, September 17, 2015, 06:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I'm enjoying another wonderful cup of coffee...MMMmmm    another warm/hot day here with rain coming in with a cold front later.....errands, water changes, putz'n, etc....and later this morn'n I need to drop off 50 fry for a guy too...

...looking forward to a week of cooler weather coming up.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My coffee is very good too. Just on my 2nd cup. I've been sleeping too late these days due to the late rising sun.

Nothing really on the main agenda today just yet. I will probably move some cories and baby BNs into larger quarters today. There are also two 29g tanks that will need to be set up here in the next day or two so I can split my latest Koi spawn.

I will also check some caves to see if there is anything in them to harvest. Come to think of it, that sounds like the main agenda. ??? 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 17, 2015, 07:47:14 AM
My coffee is very good too. Just on my 2nd cup. I've been sleeping too late these days due to the late rising sun.

Nothing really on the main agenda today just yet. I will probably move some cories and baby BNs into larger quarters today. There are also two 29g tanks that will need to be set up here in the next day or two so I can split my latest Koi spawn.

I will also check some caves to see if there is anything in them to harvest. Come to think of it, that sounds like the main agenda. ??? 8)

Pot #2 is half way done now and I need to get my butt in gear and finish up a few things....you're right Willie, these darker morn'ns have me roll'n over too....but it will pass, as late fall/winter approach I will find myself getting up earlier again...... |^|  I just get more done in the morn'n.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

First cup.....GOOD!
Gotta brave a Costco run later this morning to get steaks for our daughter's birthday dinner tonight.
Not much else going on today at this point. I'm sure things will start happening though. I have several items for sale on CL.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...rain and boom booms.... |^|    we need this rain too....
Jon

Ron Sower

Costco was a good run...only 30 minutes! Thick ribeyes. Then to Lowes for some bolts. 30 minutes.

Is this really Thursday already?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron