• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:09:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 629
Total: 629

Wednesday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, September 16, 2015, 06:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup of coffee this morn'n....MMMmmmm    another warm/hot day ..we have errands to run early on, and then some water changes and putz'n..... ;D

With the cooler nights, and shorter daylight hours, now we're seeing some leaves begin the turn....fall's not far off  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Mornin Jon, I see I left myself logged in all night.  Oops.  Bill is pretty good this morning, all things considered.  Hopefully each day will be better and better for him, me too.  Weather here is good for fish shipping.  Lows in the 50's, highs less than 80. 
Barb

PaulineMi

Shorter days, cooler nights....change is in the air. We brought the Adirondack chairs in from the lakefront, put outdoor hoses away but still have deck and patio furniture out. Some potted flowering plants are getting leggy while others, especially the ferns, are glorious.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Great coffee in the pot today. Cool morning but will go up to 85 degrees later today. I know Autumn is around the corner but I can do without the shorter days. ???

I need to do a little shopping for my lady friend's birthday on Monday. I have a 30% off Macy's coupon so that's where I will start.

Sold my 46 bf and the stand and the guy is in the way over to pick it up. I liked it but I felt it didn't give me a true representation of the fish it contained. 8)

I have to do some cleanup in the living quarters also. Too much putzing in the fishroom and not enough in the rest of the house is not good if I want to keep some balance going around this place. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Errands are done....I hate 'WallyWorld'.......Aldi's isn't bad tho because their produce dept has gotten really exceptional....their eggs are the freshest anywhere, and their milk is $1.95/gal. now..... ;D...plus their paper towels/plates/TP under the 'Bolder' brand are a good buy...and much cheaper than you know where across the street.... |^|......if you shop wisely, there are some excellent values to be had.....

being retired sure hones your buying skills....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Barb on September 16, 2015, 06:55:30 AM
Mornin Jon, I see I left myself logged in all night.  Oops.  Bill is pretty good this morning, all things considered.  Hopefully each day will be better and better for him, me too.  Weather here is good for fish shipping.  Lows in the 50's, highs less than 80. 
Barb

So glad to hear that!!!!
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were