• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 31, 2015, 06:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a lazy morn'n here, the coffee's superb tho....heat/humidity coming back this way again, the real hot stuff....blah...water changes today and putz'n in the fish room....it was a busy weekend for us, so we'll be chill'n today... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Rained all night for us here. Stopped sometime early this AM.
But coffee was hot and good.

Coming down the road this morning the swamp on the left is meeting the swamp on the right. And the road is in the middle.

Was cutting the yard Saturday. Decided to cut the access to the lake. Wound up borrowing the neighbor's tractor to pull her out. Didn't realize how far up the lake was. Actually I did but... oh well.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 31, 2015, 09:05:43 AM

Coming down the road this morning the swamp on the left is meeting the swamp on the right. And the road is in the middle.

Was cutting the yard Saturday. Decided to cut the access to the lake. Wound up borrowing the neighbor's tractor to pull her out. Didn't realize how far up the lake was. Actually I did but... oh well.

It hasn't rained here in a month. Grass is so dry when you walk on it all you feel underneath is the crunch. ??? Coffee real good this morning but it will be another busy day with W/C's and moving fish around. Have to get a batch down to the LFS tomorrow. He is looking for 3 dozen but will buy more if he had a good weekend. Good thing I have more coming up behind these.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 31, 2015, 09:12:02 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 31, 2015, 09:05:43 AM

It hasn't rained here in a month. Grass is so dry when you walk on it all you feel underneath is the crunch. ??? Coffee real good this morning but it will be another busy day with W/C's and moving fish around. Have to get a batch down to the LFS tomorrow. He is looking for 3 dozen but will buy more if he had a good weekend. Good thing I have more coming up behind these.

Too bad we can't ship some of this H2O up there. But it may be coming towards your way next day or two.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Yep...coffee's good this morning. More rain today.
Gonna get some Naja and water lettuce in the mail to Mugs today. Also sending printer back to HP since they sent us a replacement.
Then gonna meet an old acquaintance in town who called for me to list her house. Then gonna pick up a key and get photos of a house in Bellevue to get listed tomorrow.
Busy day ahead of me.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

While I was drinking my cup this morning I heard the horse stomping outside my front door which was open.  I'm often half an hour late feeding on my days's off.  I decided to feed the fish, walked into the living room on the way to the fish room and what do I see?  I had a horse in my living room :o :o :o :o :o.  I wanted to take a pic, but thought about a horse standing on my slick ceramic floor and what might happen if she were to spook and fall.  So....no pic.  I calmly said to her, "What are you doing in here.  Horses don't belong in the house", took her by the halter, turned her around and walked her outside.  Then I quickly went to the feed bag and gave her what she was wanting.

I can't imagine something like this happening to anyone but me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 31, 2015, 12:35:52 PM
While I was drinking my cup this morning I heard the horse stomping outside my front door which was open.  I'm often half an hour late feeding on my days's off.  I decided to feed the fish, walked into the living room on the way to the fish room and what do I see?  I had a horse in my living room :o :o :o :o :o.  I wanted to take a pic, but thought about a horse standing on my slick ceramic floor and what might happen if she were to spook and fall.  So....no pic.  I calmly said to her, "What are you doing in here.  Horses don't belong in the house", took her by the halter, turned her around and walked her outside.  Then I quickly went to the feed bag and gave her what she was wanting.

Liz, you're a hoot! You've always got something cool going on!!! What a horse. I guess she made her point..!   |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

ROTFLMAO......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL    =;-)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 31, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

LMAO. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .!!. .!!. .!!. .!!. .!!.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It happened again.  My fault for leaving the front door open.  She walked through the living room and chowed down on the black oil sunflower seeds that I'd set outside the laundry/feed room.  She was very comfortable so this time I got a pic.  Dang dogs didn't even bark to let me know.  I guess they figured that the huge dog decided to come inside :-\

ilroost

LOL, never had a horse in the house. But have raised a bottle baby pygmy goat in the house before

LizStreithorst

I used to bring my baby goats born in the winter months into the house.  They'd curl up by the wood stove.  I had a toy poodle who had the mothering instinct that would keep them cleaned up.  We dairy goat show folks had to bottle feed all our little babies on pasteurized goats milk because there was a retrovirus that many adults carried that caused a myriad of problems.  It was called CAE.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst