• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 08:12:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 743
Total: 743

Blue Pinoy

Started by JR, October 02, 2014, 06:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I ordered a dozen Blue Pinoy Veil Wide fin dime size from Angel mania. I tried to down load a picture of them from there site but it would not let me. My grandson has set up a 20 tall for them. I have a HOB on the tank. Would a sponge filter be better? What size should they be before I put them in the 75 gal? These fish are awesome. Wish I could down load the pics.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on October 02, 2014, 06:43:55 AM
I ordered a dozen Blue Pinoy Veil Wide fin dime size from Angel mania. I tried to down load a picture of them from there site but it would not let me. My grandson has set up a 20 tall for them. I have a HOB on the tank. Would a sponge filter be better? What size should they be before I put them in the 75 gal? These fish are awesome. Wish I could down load the pics.

Sponges are nice for holding the bio when you're doing large water changes. It's a constant, where changing filter media most often is not.....I have sponges in all the tanks...larger the tank, the more sponges...for a 20 gal's I use a large sponge...same with 29/30's....55's..three...and so on....love em.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Be sure to keep us updated on your new angels.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I've been eyeing his blue marble wi fi  pearlscales. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Got mine today they are doing well. He does have some nice fish
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Were the fish less than dime size?  Did you get any with deformities?  How many extras did he send?   I'd like to know because I'm thinking of buying from him and I've heard tell of such.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)