• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:51:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 924
Total: 925

Milwaukee swap 11/22

Started by Mugwump, November 13, 2015, 05:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on November 21, 2015, 07:49:49 PM
A Rockford swap would be great for me. I wouldn't need to leave town! I know a few people that would be interested on that too.

We're working on putting something together....time will tell... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2015, 08:14:20 PM
Quote from: b125killer on November 21, 2015, 07:49:49 PM
A Rockford swap would be great for me. I wouldn't need to leave town! I know a few people that would be interested on that too.

We're working on putting something together....time will tell... ;D

+1

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Not a bad crowd for Milwaukee. Sold some food, bought some C. panda, and I picked up a box of bamboo for fish caves and for Gale to use in her garden business.

I also tentatively set up a pretty big driftwood deal. A guy in North Carolina wants me to sell driftwood for him. We've talked back and forth since July. Captain Bob would be the Mid-west regional distributor. I have a guy that wants a 20 foot container of it already. Have to firm up the deals. It's a little bigger than I'm used to. Plus, being a distributor, I'd need to go out on the road, and I'm not sure if I want to do that or to stay retired. Next week I'm meeting with the guy from NC in person. We will see.

Rjb3

There could be some driftwood deals coming up. . . . .

wsantia1

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 22, 2015, 07:58:22 PM
There could be some driftwood deals coming up. . . . .

I'll be waiting. Always looking for nice driftwood.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 22, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
Not a bad crowd for Milwaukee. Sold some food, bought some C. panda, and I picked up a box of bamboo for fish caves and for Gale to use in her garden business.

I also tentatively set up a pretty big driftwood deal. A guy in North Carolina wants me to sell driftwood for him. We've talked back and forth since July. Captain Bob would be the Mid-west regional distributor. I have a guy that wants a 20 foot container of it already. Have to firm up the deals. It's a little bigger than I'm used to. Plus, being a distributor, I'd need to go out on the road, and I'm not sure if I want to do that or to stay retired. Next week I'm meeting with the guy from NC in person. We will see.

Travel??...yikes....wouldn't online sales be enough, plus swaps and whatnot?...traveling would be a deal breaker for me....unless it's just the weekend events, etc...occasionally....
Jon

Rjb3

A 20 footer is a lot of driftwood. I'll meet up with him next week and see how it goes.