• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 08:21:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 609
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 595
Total: 595

I love my computer guy

Started by LizStreithorst, August 01, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Well, I don't really love him but I sure do think the world of him.  He drove 25 miles each way to set this new laptop up for me because I was too stupid.   Only charged me 40 bucks.  Then he fixed me twice remotely and didn't charge me a thing.  His name is Dallas. He can't be a hero because I only allow myself 3 and they're in for life.  He gets my next highest ranking along with Hansie and My Captain and a few others you don't know. 

Dallas is a good man.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Wonder if he'd work with me here in Wa?  ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

He must have another source of income.....  and he really likes Liz.   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

He does have a real job doing computer stuff.  He's enjoying it because what he's doing is challenging.  He's working his way through college without help from his parents.  If he had outside support he'd be on his masters by now. 

And yes, he does like me.  I can tell by our conversations.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 02, 2014, 04:25:26 PM
He does have a real job doing computer stuff.  He's enjoying it because what he's doing is challenging.  He's working his way through college without help from his parents.  If he had outside support he'd be on his masters by now. 

And yes, he does like me.  I can tell by our conversations.

Cougar ?????..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Nah, not me.  I've always liked older.  Young has never turned me on.  Funny though that older has gone from 25 years older to half a year younger than me as I've aged :-[

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 02, 2014, 07:32:47 PM
Nah, not me.  I've always liked older.  Young has never turned me on.  Funny though that older has gone from 25 years older to half a year younger than me as I've aged :-[

If someone makes you happy, age be damned... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

LizStreithorst

The dear boy helped me again.  I couldn't find a way to attach pics with the new email account he set up for me.  I texted him and he responded 10 seconds later.  Problem solved.  I don't know why he is so kind to me.  If he had a dog I could be kind to him back but he doesn't have a dog. 

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 07, 2014, 01:51:31 PM
The dear boy helped me again.  I couldn't find a way to attach pics with the new email account he set up for me.  I texted him and he responded 10 seconds later.  Problem solved.  I don't know why he is so kind to me.  If he had a dog I could be kind to him back but he doesn't have a dog.

Liz, if you can't find a way to directly pay it back to him, you might want to pay it forward to someone else and let him know what you did in his name and honor. I do that from time to time.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

That is a wonderful idea, Ron.  I'd rather do it in a more concrete way.  It's less personal.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 07, 2014, 02:56:20 PM
That is a wonderful idea, Ron.  I'd rather do it in a more concrete way.  It's less personal.
:) :) :) :) :)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron