• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:01:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 746
Total: 746

Wed's delicious dinner

Started by Mugwump, August 09, 2017, 01:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I started a pot of spaghetti sauce early this morning......it's hard to describe just how good it smells in here right now.....MMMMMmmmmm fits well  ;)

....browned some real good sweet Italian sausage, cut in big chunks and tossed that in too....along with fresh tomatoes and green pepper from the garden.....MMMmmm..yum yum...

...it's hungry in here.....LOLOLOL....soon it'll be time to toast the garlic bread.. ;)........salad  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2017, 01:46:18 PM
..I started a pot of spaghetti sauce early this morning......it's hard to describe just how good it smells in here right now.....MMMMMmmmmm fits well  ;)

....browned some real good sweet Italian sausage, cut in big chunks and tossed that in too....along with fresh tomatoes and green pepper from the garden.....MMMmmm..yum yum...

...it's hungry in here.....LOLOLOL....soon it'll be time to toast the garlic bread.. ;)........salad  huh

I secretly ate a whole pack of sweet Italian sausage this week. I made mine with sausage and peppers. Intentionally did not report it out. lol  Pizza today. It's all gone so I may eat something else too. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I'm starting a crock pot slow cook Balsamic Chicken meal and I'll make a fresh corn salad to go with it...just got back from store getting the ingredients...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

I secretly ate a whole pack of sweet Italian sausage this week. I made mine with sausage and peppers. Intentionally did not report it out. lol  Pizza today. It's all gone so I may eat something else too. mim mim mim

.....yum.....I sauteed the green peppers with the sausage ......and you are right Willie......fantastic.....MMMmmm.....when we have the sweet Italian sausage sandwiches, I toss in a can of semi- strained Italian stewed tomatoes too......slap on a hunk of good roll......MMMmmmm.....eat 'em all day....LOL...jalapeno peppers from the garden on the side too...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was going not to eat.  I was depressed and wanted not to need food.  My mood has brightened.  I will have tacos of something that my old lady made that wasn't bad along with a guacamole salad that I made.  I  make killer guacamole.  WC first, then food :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I know what you mean Liz, but now I feel better too. Thanks Jon.

All you guys who cook, how lucky your wives/girlfriends are.  My Bill hasn't cooked a meal in the 46 1/2 yrs we have been married.  I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a man fix dinner for me.  It is one of many reasons I love taking cruises so much, I have several days of no meal prep. and get served 3 meals a day, no cleanup, etc.  Our next one is late Jan. 18
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on August 09, 2017, 04:25:15 PM
I know what you mean Liz, but now I feel better too. Thanks Jon.

All you guys who cook, how lucky your wives/girlfriends are.  My Bill hasn't cooked a meal in the 46 1/2 yrs we have been married.  I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a man fix dinner for me.  It is one of many reasons I love taking cruises so much, I have several days of no meal prep. and get served 3 meals a day, no cleanup, etc.  Our next one is late Jan. 18
Barb
I actually like to cook...most of it is simple though...Mom taught all 3 of us kids how to cook....In WA Lucy and I cooked together a lot and it was fun...she's tired of it and I'm not...so when she got back here from her visit with daughter and granddaughter I just kept on cooking....she'd eat out every night probably...that's not in my roundhouse...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...I - am - stuffed - to - the - gills.............. |eat| |^| |eat|......do I have room for my strawberry banana popsicle.......stay tuned.....i have a bowl to attend to 1st  ;)

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 09, 2017, 02:27:57 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 09, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

.....yum.....I sauteed the green peppers with the sausage ......and you are right Willie......fantastic.....MMMmmm.....when we have the sweet Italian sausage sandwiches, I toss in a can of semi- strained Italian stewed tomatoes too......slap on a hunk of good roll......MMMmmmm.....eat 'em all day....LOL...jalapeno peppers from the garden on the side too...... |^|

I had an urge for Chinese food. Roast pork Lo Mien & chicken wings from the take out place. It was very good.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Mongolian beef......MMMMmmmm......if made right the onions are a ranch from raw to partial sauteed...to caramelized...I'm drooling....even tho I'm stuffed.....LOL
Jon