• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:42:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 590
Total: 591

Hello Everybody

Started by wsantia1, August 12, 2013, 08:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Hello everyone.  I'm Willie from Elgin, IL.  Hi Jon,  I happened to stumble upon this accidently.  Glad I found it.  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Accidently????...LOL.....hi Willie....told ya I was over here.....you should see the growth on those Plats fry you gave me....nice  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It probably went over my head.  I was able to get rid of most of them plats but now I have about 200 new ones that I pulled and started free swimming for yesterday and the pair spawned again today (leaving those with parents). Now if only I could get my Koi to pair up and spawn....
Willie

Mugwump

Sounds like a baby machine  ;D.....swaps are coming up, you can sell some off..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Hi Willie.  Recognize you from TAFII.   :)  You'll like it here....lotsa fun and really nice people.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Hello Willie, it's always nice to see new people here. I seen your Plats the last time I was at Jon's. They are some nice angels.
Scott

wsantia1

Thanks everyone.  This looks like a real fun site.  Hopefully I can look around real good today. ;D
Willie

ilroost

Welcome to the mad house!!!

Ron Sower

Hi Willie...welcome to the Homeplace!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Jdmcfast

Welcome Willie I also so ur platinums they look great!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Josh