• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:08:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 01:38:35 PM
I don't believe it although I've heard it and know that Trump is only about Trump.  I refuse to believe that even he would stoop so low.

The man will do anything for a buck.....it wouldn't surprise me a bit....we'll see....if this can be written, then there must be other eyes watching him too..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 25, 2016, 01:51:49 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 01:38:35 PM
I don't believe it although I've heard it and know that Trump is only about Trump.  I refuse to believe that even he would stoop so low.

The man will do anything for a buck.....it wouldn't surprise me a bit....we'll see....if this can be written, then there must be other eyes watching him too..

It would not surprise me it this is true.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Nobody should have breathed a word of it until there was proof.  It would insure a win for Hilary if it's proven to be  true.  It will bite her in the ass if it's just a suspicion.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 03:06:34 PM
Nobody should have breathed a word of it until there was proof.  It would insure a win for Hilary if it's proven to be  true.  It will bite her in the ass if it's just a suspicion.

Why will it bite her in the ass?.....she's not the one say'n anything about it, nor the DNC.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Trump has already spoken about it.  It's not important to the ill informed that Hillary has said nothing.  They will put it on her.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 04:00:50 PM
Trump has already spoken about it.  It's not important to the ill informed that Hillary has said nothing.  They will put it on her.

...nope....it's his boo boo to explain..he's a loner on this one....but the Frumpetts will still love him ...most are commies by nature anyway.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

They are not in any way commies.  I have nothing against Communists other than the fact that that economic system has never worked on a large scale.   If they are anything they lean toward Nazism.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 04:17:04 PM
They are not in any way commies.  I have nothing against Communists other than the fact that that economic system has never worked on a large scale.   If they are anything they lean toward Nazism.

..ok, that'll work too.... |^| |^| |^| |^|....Nazi's in Putin's hip pocket, right?
Jon

LizStreithorst

Could be.  I won't believe it until it's proven to me.

LizStreithorst

NPR is all over this story.  They have pointed toward things the tech people say is the way the Russians do it.  I need proof.  Someone needs to 'splain to me what the way the Russians do it in a way I and other normal people can understand it.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 07:01:11 PM
NPR is all over this story.  They have pointed toward things the tech people say is the way the Russians do it.  I need proof.  Someone needs to 'splain to me what the way the Russians do it in a way I and other normal people can understand it.

...everyone has a posting/writing, etc style.....Russian techs do too....just like us......
Jon

LizStreithorst

I can understand that.  I believe that I have a recognizable writing style.  It's forceful yet kind.  In person I'm kind but can be forceful.  I rather like my style.

Trump has his style of speaking  It hasmuch in common with Putin's style.

They will not change the minds of Trump supporters until they have proof and I don't know if they can ever get proof.  I will have to withhold judgement for now.  I don't want to believe even Trump would have sanctioned this although he has said that the admires Putin.  I can see Putin having done it behind Trump's back because he wants Trump to win.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 07:46:30 PM
I can understand that.  I believe that I have a recognizable writing style.  It's forceful yet kind.  In person I'm kind but can be forceful.  I rather like my style.

Trump has his style of speaking  It hasmuch in common with Putin's style.

They will not change the minds of Trump supporters until they have proof and I don't know if they can ever get proof.  I will have to withhold judgement for now.  I don't want to believe even Trump would have sanctioned this although he has said that the admires Putin.  I can see Putin having done it behind Trump's back because he wants Trump to win.

...well, we'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.....both candidates will get their Nat'l security briefings next week....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Al Franken is speaking to the DNC.  Excellent speech.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 25, 2016, 07:57:44 PM
Al Franken is speaking to the DNC.  Excellent speech.

Cory Booker just knocked one out of the park.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.