• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:08:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

How long before it's us?

Started by BallAquatics, July 07, 2015, 02:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

LizStreithorst

I'm listening to it out of a sense of duty.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

It's on again with some guy from from a neighboring state speaking.  I will do my best to listen for another half hour.  It will be a hard slog.  All the fear mongering and veiled raciest rhetoric makes me crazy.  Now there's a guy from TX speaking.  He hasn't said anything that makes me want to move to Canada yet.

I know a lot of people who like drumph.  I like them!  I just don't understand their way of thinking.  I am trying.

LizStreithorst

I lasted an hour.  Time to turn the radio off and hit the sack.  I only heard one decent speech.  It was from a lady whose son was killed in Benghazi.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on July 19, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

So funny. Part of it was almost word for word from Michelle's speech. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

LizStreithorst

The convention is on the radio again.  I need a night off from the blather.  I can only take so much...

wallace

Watch too much of that stuff and you could get brain damage.  ???
Dan

LizStreithorst

I am listening to music.  I turned off NPR down in the fish room, too.  I couldn't' even subject the fish to it.

I will try again tomorrow.  I have friends and know people I have deep respect for who are dyed in the wool republicans.  I'm a dyed in the wool bleeding heart pinko liberal.  I would like to better understand the views of the other side.  I have a feeling that listening to the RNC is not the best way to understand it.  I will have to look for another way.

JR

Hi everyone I know most of you don't agree with me but that's ok. I'm having more fun here than I have in a long time.  I wish our gov would have suspended open carry bet you thought you would never hear that from me. He needs to get his candy azz here. I have lost a lot of respect for him. The ppl are great here. A lot of great speakers here. Talk at you all later
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BillT

You're at the convention?

Have fun. Should be very interesting.
Don't get shot.

ghonk

I actually feel sorry for Melania,how  in the hell could you live  in the same house with that disgusting POS,but i guess 100's of millions or billions must ease the pain somewhat.